Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible day for Everton Football Club coming up this week.

When will our fans wake up and claim back their club

the new manager will not have my support....tough but that's what you get when you allow owners to run riot.

over and out sheeples.

Awful.

8e3370ea3e99204af6edf2f21ab1f591.png

can't wait

he's not a total proven failure though, he is still 39 and has already won a league title and an FA Cup in this country with two unglamerous teams. wigan are a gash team, they were eventually going to get relegated, i know it's not a great argument to support as he did build that team, but he did have to keep selling a good player as soon as they had one good season, it was eventually going to happen whoever was in charge imo
i read something that earlier from another poster too , and at the time did think "well isnt that also the everton way too ? we sell to move forward "
tbh i just want the new manager signed now . i will give martinez the benefit of the doubt . i mean some mangers are good and do crap , some a crap and do good .we just dont know what the future holds. im sure we will all back martinez and be happy with him. even if he isnt our first choice.

the new manager will not have my support....tough but that's what you get when you allow owners to run riot.

over and out sheeples.

So you're saying you are gonna boo the new manager when he takes over? I'm pretty sure it'll just be you and about 3 other jokes. We are Everton and we don't behave in that manner.

Everybody has good and bad to say about Martinez and the main one being the relegation. Yes it is a concern and so was the goals conceded. But look at this, he is 39 and has a trophy behind him. He's innovative and he's knows exactly what he is doing. Moyes finished 17th in his second season, Martinez finished one place lower. He is coming into a squad that is already built and has a solid foundation, it can't go wrong. We will still be challenging top 6, Mirallas will be better as will Pienaar, Fellaini, Barkley, Gibson, Baines and Coleman. Stop talking crap and saying we are gonna finish 13th and blah blah. It doesn't happen like that, it will actually be harder for him to finish 13th than 5th!

over and out sheeples.

Better off without 'fans' like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back