Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may not have the funds but we have a good starting first 11 and are in the premier league . Many foriegn managers might be intrested to take a punt to get them selves into the premier league

We may not have the funds but we have a good starting first 11 and are in the premier league . Many foriegn managers might be intrested to take a punt to get them selves into the premier league

How many of them are here because of Moyes though? Reckon we could see a bit of an exodus unless we sort **** out quick.

Certainly wouldn't object to Pereira. Done a decent job at Porto this year by all accounts.

Some of you, no make that a lot of you are going to be eating your words of discontent if Martinez is made our new manager. I reckon after he has bedded in he would have us playing some of the best football seen for 11 years.

Grossly under rated manager who knows how to play the game the right way

It'll be Round or Stubbs or Phil Neville.

Mass suicides this weekend in the L4 area.

The man hasn't even left yet and we already need someone to keep us from being relegated. We'll be fine (top half/mid table fine) unless we **** up most of our summer activity in spectacular fashion. Some people need to get a grip.

Some of you, no make that a lot of you are going to be eating your words of discontent if Martinez is made our new manager. I reckon after he has bedded in he would have us playing some of the best football seen for 11 years.

16th, 16th, 15th...and now he is taking Wigan down.

And I hate 3-4-3.

Last edited:

This with Bells on.

TBH if DM does go to Man U then BK must have known it was on the cards since the end of Jan - if he did not know DM has dropped us in the crap if this has been on the cards for the last 3 months - BK should have forced him to sign at the end of Jan as DM stated he would I think he is going imo no compensation - well done again BK another Gosling contract scenario balls up with deeper implications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back