Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even he is working on a tight budget now, it won't change at Everton. He will bring in unknown Spanish sh1t not international.

He will be able to re-create his play, but with a higher standard of players, have more wages to play with, and a tad more money.

"bring in unknown Spanish sh1t not international".....You mean like Arteta ???

Under rated? wtf has he achieved in the game, aside from taking a midtable PL outfit to the heady heights of last day survival & this year probably down the pan?

His teams aren't even particularly good to watch, to hear some of the ****e spoken about him you'd think Wigan played like Barca. They play long balls into the channels for Kone to chase half the time. So I doubt I'll eating my words mate.

You are very aggressive. Perhaps you need an infraction or some time to cool off

Well I think we need to stick to British or a Foreigner with a very good insight of the English game. I wouldnt want someone who has never worked/played in England and doesnt understand our culture.

I don't want anyone with a Mc in their name
I cant off my head think of anyone currently out of work that I'd want ( O'Neil, Hughes)
Can't stand Neil Lennon, I'd prefer Rafael over him

I wouldn't mind Martinez and I admire the work Steve Clarke has done at the albion although I think he has just continued the good work Hodgson did before him so i dont think thats enough.

I've no interest in someone who was once a flair player so people think they will make good managers: Zola, DiCannio,

Martinez has shown commitment to Wigan when clubs like Villa were after him and I respect that.

He will be able to re-create his play, but with a higher standard of players, have more wages to play with, and a tad more money.

"bring in unknown Spanish sh1t not international".....You mean like Arteta ???

WTF he has achieved at Wigan? He is taking Wigan down. And I mean those unknown Spanish sh1t he bought in for Wigan. Sorry he's just crap with bad tactics.

No reason why a new man can't improve us. Will come into a club with a good squad and possibly have more money to spend than Moyes ever did after we sell Fellaini. A new man might play Barkley more often and sign a striker who can put the ball in the net.

Martinez got Mauro Boselli for 6.5m & Ivan Ramis for 5m.

It's basically confirmed, these are the most Everton esque transfers I've ever seen.

Under rated? wtf has he achieved in the game, aside from taking a midtable PL outfit to the heady heights of last day survival & this year probably down the pan?

His teams aren't even particularly good to watch, to hear some of the ****e spoken about him you'd think Wigan played like Barca. They play long balls into the channels for Kone to chase half the time. So I doubt I'll eating my words mate.

He seemed to find it easy to come to Goodison and play Everton off the park when it mattered. Didn't seem to find it too hard to stop us taking maximum points of them this season either. I am not saying he is a world beater, I am saying in my humble opinion there is massive potential there

Firstandbest, the saddest of the sad acts on kipper.

You always were about as funny as a yeast infection lid.

You're going to get banned at this rate. Should calm down, accept being wrong about nearly everything and do something else with your day

16th, 16th, 15th...and now he is taking Wigan down.

And I hate 3-4-3.

Once again I am not arguing with any of that, All I am saying is that in my humble opinion he would thrive at Everton, I honestly believe there is massive potential there given the correct circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back