Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 20 quid on Arry to be the next Everton manager, 14-1 he was ( Done this in Feb of this year )

I would hate him as our manager.

lol, you must have been bevvied when you placed that one, as there's no way he'll commute from Sandbanks up here like....plus he's a washed up old car salesman.

Been out all day, so havnt trawled thorough all this.

IF Moyes goes, what is the objective criteria for his replacement?

1. Available, or not pricey to release.
2. PL experience. (That being said, Moyes nor SAF had any, nor Wenger nor Jose, so scrub that).
3. Decent transfer record.
4. Wont demand/need vast funds for transfers. (See 3 I guess).
5. Decent coach.

Steve Clarke?

The bitterness towards him is embarrasing mate, see past that and he's a fantastic manager.

Are you just winding people up?

It's nothing to do with bitterness. He's classless, his transfer record is poor, and he has repeatedly insulted EFC. I can't imagine a worse man for the job.

seriously though, Vincenzo Montella or Jens Keller, lets all stop being so insular these are great guys eager and young we need someone from far out, some of the names floating out here are good but they reek of SAFE! realistically we need to bust our balls next yr or we disappear into mid table mediocrity until we get ourselves a sugar daddy!

BJwgQIqCYAIlo4n.jpg

lol, you must have been bevvied when you placed that one, as there's no way he'll commute from Sandbanks up here like....plus he's a washed up old car salesman.

Haha, i was actually drunk at the time.

He will not be manager at QPR next season, and he would be the type to pick up the phone and speak to Bill " If the money is alright, i'll do it. Know what i mean Bill? "

I just hope he would not leave the south coast, as it would end in tears if he was manager.

Benitez IS NOT A CRAP MANAGER ANY THINKING THIS ARE THE ONES WHO WANT THAT KID FROM WIGAN ENOUGH SAID

AH MEESTER EVERTON TEEL YOU DEATH

ZAT DEATH MIGHT BE CLOSER ZAN YOU THEENK IF YOU DONT VATCH VOT STREETS YOU VALK DOWN AFTER DARK JA? ZE SHADOWS CONTAIN DANGER ZAT CAN STRIKE AT ANY MINUTES

i am happy to be banned by grand old team .if he does not come

ZE SNIDEPIRE SEES ALL AND FORGETS NOTHINK. BEVARE MY YOUNG FRIEND

**transforms into bat and flies out window**

I just hope we doesnt get a manager who has been thrown around the clubs in premier league, like redknapp, hodgson , allardyce and so on.

My hope is Solskjær. young promising manager. Also he is from norway so would be a lot more about Everton in the norwegian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back