Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so obvious, the only surprising thing is that more of our 'fans' dont see it, staggering.

the problem we have as "fan" not how bad Moyes is,having lived through howard kendall II, Mike Walker, Joe Royle(though he won a cup) Howard kendall III, dave Watson, Walter Smith, moyes is the best manager we have had since Kendall I.

Bringing in A manager like Rafael will not bring the club forward with the money we have, we are financially behind so many clubs, in reallity we have over achieved in recent years.

Im getting tects and facecock messages all over saying it is nearly a done deal.

Is there ANY actual ITK/evidence that this is going to happen?
I would still bet £50 that he will not be their next manager. He's crap ffs.

Paul Lambert.

Won't happen, it would be seen as a sideways step on both sides, despite Villa's position (before they shot up the table recently) we're similar sort of clubs.

I'd like Roberto Martinez, Whelan's got to let him go if (or when) Wigan go down.

Will people stop posting cak about Benitez? the lurkers from RAWK will be pi**ing themselves laughing at this forum

Why do you care what RAWK think? Some of us can give an unbiased opinion irrespective of the club that Benitez might have connections to, the morons from RAWK that have never fully evolved are bemused by any words appearing on a screen, let alone these particular ones.

Im getting tects and facecock messages all over saying it is nearly a done deal.

Is there ANY actual ITK/evidence that this is going to happen?
I would still bet £50 that he will not be their next manager. He's crap ffs.

Lay him on betfair then.

Crap? lmao, I hope someone takes your dosh lad.

shout out from far out,

Mourinho, gives himself an ego challenge he can't resist 2seasons to Champs league with Toffees, just for kicks to round of his
been there done that list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back