Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no looking at the alternatives Rafael would be a step up. I would love Mourinho here or even Bilic. But it is not going to happen.

Personally because of his Kopites affiliations I am not 100% sure but if it was a choice between Steve Bruce, Martinez and Rafael then has to be the one who has won cups as a manager. I think we have a better chance of attracting him a cup winning manager because of his family living in the area.

And we need players like Baines to stay and not follow Moyes. We have a better chance of doing that with a successful manager than we do with an unknown.

Benitez wont come sadly he would want money and Kenwright wont want to upset the arl arse fans in the boys pen.

Laudrup would deffo see us as a step up, similar levels of money between us and Swansea, yet he would get time to build a team and only has 2 years on his contract would only cost 3-4 mil to release him IMO which would be worth it

I don't get it!? Why do people want him to come? He's a pretty average manager and he's a ****ing bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back