Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We won't get a decent manger now, no money, run down stadium and a chairman that won't invest or let go of the club.

Dream role eh?

Bar the run down stadium, Swansea had no problems bringing in Laudrup.

Also every club will have money to spend this summer with the new TV deal, add that to the money we get for Fellaini!

Spot on mate, you're blinded by hatred for everything LFC related Niall

not blinded, just know what the reds would say about us bringing in a ex manager. I really dont think that Rafael is the right fit for the club pal, probably to extreme with the digging up Shankley, for that I apologies, but please do not think I am blinded by hate for liverpool.

Anybody who thinks we would get Benitez / Klopp / Pelligrini / Laudrup is living in a magical mystical world of fairies and pixies in big tall hats with dragons breathing fire and marmalade skies.

Always liked Martin O'neil but his Sunderland stint has put me off him. Plus not sure of his buying ability.

Martinez is a 50/50 IMO could be ace could be rubbish

Remember di mateo at WBA...No thanks!

Don't think anyone from whithin is ready.

Struggling to think of a stand out candidate

NO EX SH*TE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not blinded, just know what the reds would say about us bringing in a ex manager. I really dont think that Rafael is the right fit for the club pal, probably to extreme with the digging up Shankley, for that I apologies, but please do not think I am blinded by hate for liverpool.

I couldnt care less what they think mate, we cant make decisions based on what other clubs might make of it, he'd defo take us forward to the level we all crave.

We are nowadays mate. Sooner we accept it the better. We're infinitely less attractive than about 12 different clubs in the league.

Which 12 clubs are those then - Man U, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal I'll take; the ****e and Spurs, possibly; haven't got a clue who the other 6 might be. Everton are an attractive proposition as all those 6 clubs I have listed will not be looking for a manager this summer (I'm assuming Man U appoint Moyes this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back