Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez has a terrific track record and even without the support of the Chelsea squad has still managed to get them into a European final and almost assured top 4, he leaves them looking a whole lot healthier than when he got there without spending a fortune.

We should defo be onto this as soon as.

You would have to be a complete pleb not to get to the uefa cup final with the players he has at Chelsea!!
He in what about 7 months completely ruined mouriniho's treble winning inter Milan
He blew hundred's of millions accross the park
Decided he wanted to replace alonso with Gareth Barry, in the process pissing alonso off and loosing both!
He had the rotten cheek to call us a small club
And is still perversely in love with L'pool, waiting for the day to get back there

Erm.....**** off to Rafael!

You would have to be a complete pleb not to get to the uefa cup final with the players he has at Chelsea!!
He in what about 7 months completely ruined mouriniho's treble winning inter Milan
He blew hundred's of millions accross the park
Decided he wanted to replace alonso with Gareth Barry, in the process pissing alonso off and loosing both!
He had the rotten cheek to call us a small club
And is still perversely in love with L'pool, waiting for the day to get back there

Erm.....**** off to Rafael!

He'll do for me mate, if that makes me a pleb then so be it.

It's a little blinkered if you don't mind me saying. We may need to think left field as we won't have a load of champions league winners queuing out the door. A club of our means and appeal won't attract the big names.
Yeah but we can attract potential mangers like Perriera who's young and still learning.

Managers like Steve Bruce is what we don't need.

We won't get a decent manger now, no money, run down stadium and a chairman that won't invest or let go of the club.

Dream role eh?

to be fair lad its people like you who have always stopped our club moving on so ****ing wat if he was at liverpool ffs if he does a job for our club give the guy a chance

people like me? I dont think that Rafael would bring the club forward, honest opinion, I am sorry if you think that I and People like me are bringing the club down , a little insulted, but I can live with it. My apologies for being the down fall of Everton fella.

It's a little blinkered if you don't mind me saying. We may need to think left field as we won't have a load of champions league winners queuing out the door. A club of our means and appeal won't attract the big names.

Couldn't disagree more mate. Although it's a big task we couldn't be looking for a replacement at a better time. We'll actually have a decent transfer budget this summer, we've got a very good squad, every manager in the world wants to manage in England and with Chelsea and United looking like they've found their next manager there are no higher placed clubs currently looking. We need to be ambitious. If, for example, Klopp decides he wants to move to England this summer where would he go that is more attractive than us? If we're sniffing round Lennon and Martinez though we won't attract the big names.

Benitez would be my number one choice. A winner and a motivator who would rub the ****e's noses in it when we win a trophy next season and they draw another blank.

However, I think Benitez may be moving on to bigger things in Spain, so realistically we will go after Laudrup or Martinez. Any of the other no-marks mentioned - Hughes, Lambert, Bruce, Di Matteo etc - would be a real backwrd step

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back