Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, dragged Chelsea into a European final this season, that's not luck.

Seeing him constantly looking over his shoulder blowing kisses at the Kop would do my head in, but we should definitely be going after someone of that pedigree. If we want to challenge for top four we need a manager who knows how to compete at the highest level.

[Poor language removed] Bruce off lad, terrible manager who can get us relegated very easily, would destroy our club.
How often was this levelled at Moyes before he dragged us to where Everton should be? Bruce plays good effective football and I'd like to see him with the money we will see in the summer.

What are the chances of prying michael laudrup away from swansea, admire what hes done. Seems to know the transfer market too.

How often was this levelled at Moyes before he dragged us to where Everton should be? Bruce plays good effective football and I'd like to see him with the money we will see in the summer.
Awful manager with awful motivation, he's only good with relegation bound sides IMO.

Benitez has a terrific track record and even without the support of the Chelsea squad has still managed to get them into a European final and almost assured top 4, he leaves them looking a whole lot healthier than when he got there without spending a fortune.

We should defo be onto this as soon as.

People have short memories.

Can't believe they've completley forgot how much money he had to spend at the pit and wasted on garbage.

agree mate he did waste money but to be fair to the guy you cannot knock what hes won i for 1 am not arsed moyes is going i just hope he leaves baines take big softlad with you waste of space most of the time . deffo get Benitez in

Yeah with a load of ****e from a stadium of fans that hated him.He took that on the chin,so I think he could do it here with regards to a possible similar backlash from some of our fans.

He's been nothing but dignified throughout the whole chelsea debacle. Top man in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back