Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the list I know it won't happen but I would be very happy if it was Slaven Bilic.

But unfortunately I am resigned to having someone whom I don't like... Suppose that's the way of business though - I just hope whoever gets the job has the right qualifications and is a step up not 2/3 steps down.

Not for me after the way he treated Everton as a player.

Martinez banner made for the West Ham lids...

Just saying...

I think it will be Martinez. This could go two ways and will be a gamble, I think he is a very intelligent tactician and part of me thinks the players he has at wigan are not good enough to implement the football and tactics he wants to play. I hope if he comes ours are.

Martinez has done some punditry for American tv for WC and/or Euros and he comes across as a guy who seems to be able to do a job. Maybe this just means he's a good pundit, but who knows at this point.

If I could pick from those I want one of theese:
Slaven Bilic 20/1 Did well with Croatia and I liked him before :)
Martin O'Neill 33/1 usually do good as a manager, but not lately
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 50/1 something like Moyes when he got here, promising managar
Harry Redknapp 50/1 can at least deal us in on some cool players before leaving :)
Jose Mourinho 50/1 has done good with Porto before, but probably want go to a club with no money

Don't understand that people would welcome Harry Redknapp or Martin O Neil here. You clearly don't understand football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back