Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Di Matteo has to be a good shout.

He won the Champions League and the FA Cup last year, and also got West Brom promotion to the Premier League.

Moyes will have recommended someone.

And to be fair, we're all going to complain whoever it is.

Just as long as it's not Mark Hughes, Neil Lennon, Alex Mcleish...

I do want Martinez.... But I have a slight hunch Martin O'Neil will be lined up.

Thought that myself mate, MON I think will be up there in consideration. I'd prob be alright about it as well - he has more to give.

Martinez annoys me because he just accepts loosing, he doesn't get annoyed or stressed, not saying he's not a good coach - but that just doesn't do it for me.

Pereira's Record - Games-91 Won-63 Drawn-16 Lost-12 Win Percentage-69.23

Not a bad record I suppose haha! If we are talking about compo for Martinez being quite high, I believe that its gonna be alot higher for a manager who has currently got his Porto side sat in 2nd place and unbeaten all season!

I'd still much rather him than Martinez. From those three, I'd probably rank them thus:

1. Laudrup
2. Pereira
13. Martinez

Better than Moyes?
I'm sure your name is 'EVERTON TILL I DIE' and your saying that??

In the old days of rep, you'd know...

BUNGLE HES 1 OF THE MUGS WHO THINK WE SHOULD NEVER GO RED HE WONT BE SAYING THAT IF WE END UP WITH SOME PLANK

Calm down, mate ffs. Benitez has a bad rep with us because of his "small club" label back when he was managing them.

not as much as me you don't understand how much I would love to get my greasy hands on him

No need for that nastiness, unless you mean you wanna give him a rubdown with a happy end?

am from kirkdale mate but live in stoke on trent now been up here for a few years

I used to look after a betting shop in Kirkdale, before the days of the computer tills. Manual settling was a great job! Miss it sometimes. Area's rough as fook, tho'...or has it got better?

You'd think we'd have done what united did and found a new manager months ago. But knowing our board we will be waiting.g till august

Think we can be quite attractive to managers, we have a very strong 1st team, manager will be highly paid, and with the money next season plus money from selling say fellaini, a manager can improve our squad.

As long as we don't get Hughes in I'm happy...ish.

I'd still much rather him than Martinez. From those three, I'd probably rank them thus:

1. Laudrup
2. Pereira
13. Martinez

In the old days of rep, you'd know...

Calm down, mate ffs. Benitez has a bad rep with us because of his "small club" label back when he was managing them.

No need for that nastiness, unless you mean you wanna give him a rubdown with a happy end?

I used to look after a betting shop in Kirkdale, before the days of the computer tills. Manual settling was a great job! Miss it sometimes. Area's rough as fook, tho'...or has it got better?
lol nar its still the same lad prob abit worse now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back