Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who out there would get us a higher finish in the league than Benitez, non of the names mentioned for me, Im concerned for Evertons future, The past has already taken care of itself.

He is the est we can get and aslong as we are building a good points total I couldn't give a ****.

I live in Milan and watched Inter regularly under Benitez. I hated him when he arrived and hated him a lot more when he left. Hes not as good as you think he is. RDM won the champions with Chelsea last year. Benitez has them in the uefa final. Why arent you calling for RDM?

I think we should appoint someone with managerial experience, but I think Duncan Ferguson will be part of the new managerial set up.

I base this on the fact that he (a/k/a bluejock) has posted very little the past few days.

I live in Milan and watched Inter regularly under Benitez. I hated him when he arrived and hated him a lot more when he left. Hes not as good as you think he is. RDM won the champions with Chelsea last year. Benitez has them in the uefa final. Why arent you calling for RDM?
one way of looking at it would be that RDM got chelsea knocked out of this years comp, and benitez is about to win his second uefa cup (potentiall) along with one CL with a poor team in relative terms couple his european success with a La liga win with a team that wasn't real or barca and a FA cup win. And if RDM was that highly thought of he would be in a job by now.

Rafael is the best we can get IMHO no popcorning no Wumming if that makes me a shoite blue then so be it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back