Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LFC vs EFC Banter Page
40 minutes ago via Mobile
Everton representatives enroute to Portugal. Heard it here first. (ftz) lets hope its on...

Really don't want Mackay. Don't think he is anything special and a step backwards in my opinion. The way he plays football is direct and unattractive.

if we get Malky Mackay then maybe Moyes was tapping him up ages ago for us. That would prove Moyes knew he was leaving. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/malky-mackay-talks-everton-fc-2997697 Anyway Mackay is on a very good platform right now as the fans love him and he brought them up to the Premiership and hinted to have 25 million to spend at cardiff, will he jump ship

Hmmm http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...everton-approach-cardiff-city-manager-3570080

To all blues suggesting Benitez, what the fcuk is wrong with you? Sort your lives out.
Malky Mackay, Neil Lennon, Mark Hughes and Dave Jones can all do one as well.

LFC vs EFC Banter Page
40 minutes ago via Mobile
Everton representatives enroute to Portugal. Heard it here first. (ftz) lets hope its on...

The day before to them what is the equivalent of when the RS played Arsenal in a title shoot out, can't see it, if our manager gave up time to talk to a club just before a match of such magnitude I'd be rightly pissed off

He might be in the Moyes mould but be a little different, for a different sort of challenge. Unless we go for a big name, I want Mackay above the other names being bandied about. He seems a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back