Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is weak leadership. If you look at some of his quotes about Moyes, he is like a little kid meeting his hero. Didn't he say "when he is around, the world seems a better place". Dear me.
This has found Bill out, this has taken him completely by surprise this, and he is panicking now, which is really worrying, because it doesn't seem like he had any backup plan. We will end up with a Moyes - lite, like a Mackay. I would rather have Fulton Mackay.

We need someone who's bronze from head to toe, has a Knicker melting accent and a dong that would frighten Katie Price.

We need someone who's bronze from head to toe, has a Knicker melting accent and a dong that would frighten Katie Price.
DSC_0522.JPG

I'd much rather he ask him than the bloody fans. That's for sure.
Yep, Moyes had met a lot of managers over the years. watched loads of matches, he got a very good instinct and a good eye for a player, lets hope that the same when coming to choose a manager.

I'm getting quite worried by the fact we've been talking to Mackay. If his style of play is anything to go by. Very organised and direct. Then we'll be getting another Moyes, but more long hoof balls. This is surely not a step forward, but a step back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back