Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

As much as i want free flowing football i fear appointing a foreigner with no knowledge of English football could see us do a spurs under juande ramos but without the money to buy our way out of trouble.fighting spirit is as integral to Everton as classy football

As much as i want free flowing football i fear appointing a foreigner with no knowledge of English football could see us do a spurs under juande ramos but without the money to buy our way out of trouble.fighting spirit is as integral to Everton as classy football

Ramos won a trophy with Tottenham. I'd be sound with that.

Decided on a short list of the managers without a job at the moment these are the ones we should approach in no particular order.

Bert van Marwijck, Huub Stevens, Heiko Vogel (He's ginger but we wouldn't care), and Bernd Schuster.

After a couple of months in charge Bernd Schuster can just wind up Neil Lennon again about how he wouldn't even be deserving of the Everton job. :lol:

It's far too important to get this wrong, I'm actually a bit reassured hearing Moyes say he'll try and help Bill out choosing his replacement.
I wish real life was like champ manager so we could save the game here and give the job to big Dunc with Round & Irvine as his assistants. It's a dream team and they'd blitz the league, if not just reload the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back