Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Guardian yesterday..

"The chairman has asked me and I'll help Everton as much as I possibly can. If he asks for my advice, and he has done, I will give it.

So a complete contradiction. Bizarre.
I take it that Kenwright has asked Moyes for his help, Moyes has said he's happy to help but Bill just hasn't used his help just yet.

If Martinez does come in then i hope he keeps the likes of Stubbs and Weir, those two will seriously help him, for as good as he is attacking wise, Martinez doesnt have a clue how to sort out a defence. He will initially inherit a very good one, but it will need replacing in a few years.

From the Guardian yesterday..

"The chairman has asked me and I'll help Everton as much as I possibly can. If he asks for my advice, and he has done, I will give it.

So a complete contradiction. Bizarre.

IMO, that's not a contradiction mate. In both of them it means that if Kenwright does settle on someone he'll ask Moyes pov on it.

It has been Martinez all along.
FA Cup just nailed it.

He ticks all the boxes and is easy pick for Kenwright. He wont be signing some one like Tuchel thats for sure.

Imagine...2013/14 season goes badly for United, they finish third, no silverware. Their manager is sacked. Meanwhile at Everton any one of the proposed numpties screws up monumentally and we barely avoid relegation, thus sacking aforementioned numpty. The path is now open for a joyous reunion between Moyes and his natural home, the place he loves best

After reading that and almost jizzing, I now realise I have a major fear of change lol

Everton are going to appoint Martinez and he is going to be a success at our football club. There is something about him that I cannot quite put my finger on but it is telling me he is the one

Sure, if the league was upside down....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back