Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is clearly only 1 reason why phil neville's odds have improved, because idiots have seen his picture today standing next to moyes and put 2 + 2 together being the retards that they are

Kenwright has just said he wont be rushed. Wait until the season is over and then maybe give an indication of who he's after. It's on the official site now

Moyes has made a mistake to leave Everton, his life will never be the same and he can win all the trophies and go all across europe with a fantastic team etc but he'll never have what he had at Everton and have fans like us. EVER.

But we're Everton and we move on, he'll realise the grass isnt greener and he'll miss us before we miss him. Good luck though Dave, you've been a fantastic manager and a pity you couldn't take us even further.
You can sniff it when you come to Goodison next time though, MANC

386 and counting hey how many pages will have been written before we find out who our next manager will be... I backed Pereira in the betting thinking maybe kenwright would look to bring in a European manager but after looking at the match today I think Neville will be involved somewere in the set up I'd that's as manager and Stubbs/weir as assistant or Neville as assistant to a Martinez... I think kenwright will want to continue on the work Moyes has done and sees the likes of Neville been able to hang onto players instead of a mass exodus.. Could be wrong but....

That's right. If we appoint the wrong guy I could see a mass exodus.

386 and counting hey how many pages will have been written before we find out who our next manager will be... I backed Pereira in the betting thinking maybe kenwright would look to bring in a European manager but after looking at the match today I think Neville will be involved somewere in the set up I'd that's as manager and Stubbs/weir as assistant or Neville as assistant to a Martinez... I think kenwright will want to continue on the work Moyes has done and sees the likes of Neville been able to hang onto players instead of a mass exodus.. Could be wrong but....

I think a mass exodus as you put it is very likely but the best way of avoiding it is by bringing someone in who manages to bring some enthusiasm and buzz to the club.

Neville as assistant though, wouldn´t mind it. His brother turned out an exellent pundit.

Moyes has made a mistake to leave Everton, his life will never be the same and he can win all the trophies and go all across europe with a fantastic team etc but he'll never have what he had at Everton and have fans like us. EVER.

But we're Everton and we move on, he'll realise the grass isnt greener and he'll miss us before we miss him. Good luck though Dave, you've been a fantastic manager and a pity you couldn't take us even further.
You can sniff it when you come to Goodison next time though, MANC

Mate when hes leading Utd out at Old Trafford in the CL against Real Madrid the last thing on his mind will be us or our club

Yes he will always be loved here and will always have a massive connection to us but your kidding yourself if you think he will be dreaming of Everton in 2-3 years time

Hmmm just read that.

My fear is still Phil Neville and it won't go away.

If Neville is appointed I don't think any of out first 11 will leave bar Fellaini. Martinez? Mass exodus.

P.S I don't want Neville though. Ass manager, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back