Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vítor Pereira, o ainda treinador do FC Porto e possível bi-campeão nacional de futebol, é o nome desejado pelo presidente do Everton, para suceder a David Moyes como técnico do Everton, equipa da Premier League inglesa. Luis Miguel, ontem despedido do comando técnido do Santa Clara deverá ser o seu adjunto na equipa inglesa.

everton
página da competição
Vítor Pereira é o desejado pelo presidente do Everton, Bill Kenwright, para suceder a David Moyes como treinador do Everton.

Com o futuro de Davis Moyes já definido - rumará a Old Trafford para o lugar de Alex Ferguson - o clube inglês está prestes a anunciar o ainda treinador do FC Porto como sucessor do escocês.

I agree

I think

I agree with the first bit as Neville is really respected. But I also think they would embrace Martinez's tactics. The players today really looked like they enjoyed our free flowing football.

Martinez, if I am Baines and Everton choose him to be the sucessior I won't be impressed mainly because 1. he isn't a manager with good calibre he won't be able to attract good international players to join 2. he isn't a well respected former footballer; if he is Zola or Klinsmann maybe the players can live with that and listen. 3. he is a manager of a team that is about to relegate.

I don't know I could be wrong though. We are choosing someone to fill the shoes of Moysie. That is very difficult.

Mass exodus if Martinez comes? Pahahaha, dont be silly.
There are plenty of level heads in this Everton squad, absolutely no chance they'd do that.

Neville hasn't got his badges & there's no way his first managers job could be a job the size of Everton

It all points to Martinez

It's amazing how many think it could be, for Neville and others on the coaching staff. It's like the mentality of an ale house team.

We need a new boss to have (preferably vast) experience and connections to exploit. This is the PL not the Liverpool Business House League.

http://www.futebol365.pt/noticias/artigo.asp?id=84815&cat=Nacional#.UY_mIqa9LCQ

This says that Vitor Pereira is on his way to us with his assistant.

Just translated it:

Vitor Pereira, even coach of FC Porto and possible bi-national champion in football, and the desired name by president of Everton, to succeed David Moyes as a technician of Everton, team of Premier League. Luis Miguel, yesterday dismissed the command tecnido of Santa Clara should be his deputy in English team. Everton page competition Vitor Pereira and the desired by the Everton chairman Bill Kenwright, to succeed David Moyes as coach of Everton.

Still don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back