Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why though

What Neville done to suggest he will be a good manager Mick?

I think hes been a good captain on the whole. The players love him, ask Landon Donovan, Tim Cahill and any of the current squad. Apparently hes a hard task master and studies the game and coaching techniques

He has worked under the greatest manager of all time and a very good manager in Moyes. If you cant learn from those tow youve got no hope.

Everything about him points to being a manager and my gut tells me he'll be a good one eventually. Just think if he was in an assisting capacity full time to an older manager it could pay dividends.

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but the 2 guest pundits on MOTD tonight are Michael Laudrup and Malky Mackay.

I'm sure the BBC are taking the piss at this point.

Basically, it comes down to this: we could get a man called vitor, who will dissolve your missus's panties and give you a shameful half-of-two-thirds of a soft-on due to his erotically tight outerwear, or a fella called malky who looks like he should be backing a van out of a Greggs delivery bay.

If anyone should be responsive to a man who looks like he dunks his ballbag in brut before he leaves the house, it'd be Kenwright, with his "theatrical" (which was my nan's word for "flaming") background. Sprinkle some magic dust on us, Billy old fruit.

Translated:

Vítor Pereira and Luis Miguel on his way to Everton
Manuel Resendes, the 12/05/2013 05:08:32

This article has been read 1824 vezes0
Vítor Pereira, still the coach of FC Porto and possible bi-national champion football is the desired name for the Everton chairman, to succeed David Moyes as manager of Everton, English Premier League team. Luis Miguel, yesterday dismissed command técnido of Santa Clara will be his deputy in the English team.

everton
competition page
Vítor Pereira is desired by the Everton chairman, Bill Kenwright, David Moyes to succeed as coach of Everton.

With the future of Davis Moyes already defined - will head to Old Trafford to replace Alex Ferguson - the English club is about to announce yet Porto coach as successor of the Scots.

The Football 365 knows that in the new adventure, Vítor Pereira will be joined by Luis Miguel, hitherto Santa Clara coach yesterday, after having expressed his intention to leave the coach of Santa Clara, was fired by the team Azorean

Please let Pereira be on Kenwrights radar. Please please please.

About Neville:

After Moyes, do you really want another manager who is cosy with United??? Neville is a United boy and after Ferguson the only manager he´s played for is Moyes, the current utd-manager. For me it would cement our position as a feeder club for Utd.

I want the next manager of Everton to have absolutely no association with the red half of Manchester.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back