Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could United easily go down lad ? They start on zero points.

We're not in the same league as United, but if you insist on ignorance being a key to getting your view across then if they average one win every four games over four seasons in Premier League with Martinez did then sure they could.

Hand on heart: do you see Kenwright having a short-list with Pereira on it?

Really?

No of course I don't. But this is football and the first change of management in 11 years being realistic shouldn't come into it.

Please just this one time dare to dream man.

Hey you still have not replied last time. You said how great he is by making £11m profit on players but now he takes Wigan to the Championship and thus lose £60m next season. Turns out he isn't great in Wigan's perspective the club will lose so much money.

No mate, there was changes to the parachute payment system this year. The losses wont be catastrophic.

Just watching the Martinez interview and the one thing that comes across to me is that he takes defeat too easy.

Not strong enough, yes they had injuries but cmon, 4 years of hovering g in the drop zone tell,s it,s own story.

You sound like one of those people who've never really done anything competitively and think that everyone should be crying and shouting if they get beat like a child. That's not how successful people behave, defeat hurts bad, but you have to bottle it up and learn from it. I thought he handled himself very well in that interview to be fair.

The title of this thread is "Who do you want? - being realistic".

BK appoints the manager and there is no way he goes out of his comfort zone. Who will he realistically appoint?

We can all get excitable about exotic sounding managers most of us never heard of before Moyes went .

BK is sh*tting himself and will go with Martinez.

But it's Moyes fault we haven't won anything in the last 18 years.

martinez_2231322b.jpg

You must be a perp school student. Posting nonsense pics like an idiot.

Is everyone ignoring Pereira comments in the Echo?

He sounds like he doesn't rock the boat at all, and that he is accepting of having to sell players to progress through making profits.

Did I mention that he is available for free, whilst Martinez will cost about 5 million?

The fact Martinez won a trophy is as much a negative as it is a positive in my view, as it shows just what that team was capable of - deservedly beating the league champions at Wembley, after comfortably dismantling us at Goodison - yet they played with such a lack of conviction and quality in the league to the extent they are relegated. Where was his motivational skills during their countless dreadful performances this season? They are wildly inconsistent, and for that reason, i'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back