Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moyes Potential Replacement

Who do you want? - being realistic

• Roberto Martinez

Votes: 221 13.8%
  • Vitor Pereira

Votes: 594 37.2%
  • Neil Lennon

Votes: 40 2.5%
  • Di Matteo

Votes: 58 3.6%
  • Slaven Bilic

Votes: 73 4.6%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 410 25.7%
  • Malky Mackay

Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Everton board had Moyes identified Walter Smith gave a blessing not a recommendation as some people are wrongly thinking. The Pereira stories started a whiel ago and he was a guest of ours around xmas at Goodison. Google it there's way too many stories for it to be untrue. Pereira in man, I know you want Martinez Davek but come on.

No, I want the best possible. If they can get this Pereira feller (who's apparently the muts nuts?) then fine.

I cant put that sequence of events together though. Kenwright would never pull a coup off like that. Everyone putting Pereira's name forward knows it in their heart of hearts.

Moyes won feck all in 11 years at Everton, I take it this means he will win feck all with Man Utd then. They will come 6th or 7th every year. They must do, its Moyes record.

No one has a clue why they want Vic ffs

They have heard the name banded about read his bio now there all a board the band wagon

We could easily go down next season, everyone starts of 0 points.

Gibson will be out for the start because Moyes wouldn't let him have surgery, Distin could retire anyday, Fellaini & Neville gone, all our striker are kack, 1 injury to Mirallas/Coleman.

We'd be in the deep, but oh wait here come the guy that got relegated last season to save us with his magical 0 man defense formation..

Moyes got the best out the squad, what Martinez did in the Cup was a fluke, he's not a seasonal cup winner now.

Could United easily go down lad ? They start on zero points.

The title of this thread is "Who do you want? - being realistic".

BK appoints the manager and there is no way he goes out of his comfort zone. Who will he realistically appoint?

We can all get excitable about exotic sounding managers most of us never heard of before Moyes went .

BK is sh*tting himself and will go with Martinez.

He had money to spend. He setup everything for his team and now relegate.

martinez_2231322b.jpg

How much is on mate do you have a figure?

What about a signing on fee are you certain he wasnt financially induced to leave Fulham?

All we have so far is your word, not to be cruel but id like a bit more then just you guessing.

The Daily Mail printed a list of the 30 best paid managers. That covered everyone on 2 million pounds a year or more. Jol wasn't on it. Moyes was on 2.9. Therefore Moyes was on more.

Which is exactly what you did when you said Fulham could compete when it comes to manager wages.

I don't have to prove anything, that's not how it works. You make a claim, you need to support that claim. Seems you can't so you're spinning.

So you dont know thats fine mate. I can understand your persistence, its important to you to build an online persona.

I made the point that delaying an appointment of our top targets could prove problamatic as Newcastle and Fulham could be looking for managers - i made the point that Fulham could financially induce a manager as their chairman is a billionaire. You said they couldnt, i asked why? you came up with a daily mail link and not knowing what they offered Jol to join, even an annual salary.

But hey in good faith, i take you point. ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back