Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When? Prove it. You're just talking **** that you've copied from someone else.

It happens all the time, injuries heal, and players feel ok to play through the pain barrier. Prove it I dare you. Dates, facts, physio reports the works.

As for him being paid off, that was Everton's decision and compensation is agreed all the time between footballing parties in those scenarios. You're being petty.

Pomp_
Your now sounding like the banned pomp no underscore ..
Just saying like.

What he did as a player hasn't really got a bearing on his managerial suitability to the Everton job, but just for the record:

- Royle signed him for £4.5m in March 1997, a massive fee at the time for us. Bilic refused to join us immediately, wanting to remain at West Ham for the rest of the season to keep them up. And collect a £200,000 'loyalty bonus'.
- He was sent off 3 times for us in the 1997/98 season, missing a quarter of the season alone through suspension.
- When he did play, he was rubbish. He was left out of the team vs Coventry on the last day, Carl Tiler playing instead, which says it all about Bilic's standing at the time.
- He made 4 appearances the following season, utterly hampered by injuries, though he always used to be fit in time to play for Croatia.
- After him not playing for a year, we gave him a £1m pay off to end his contract, presuming he was retiring. Within days he joined Hadjuk Split as a player.

Dont bother mate, he wont listen and will just accuse you of re-writing history, those that were there know the story.

It happens all the time, injuries heal, and players feel ok to play through the pain barrier. Prove it I dare you. Dates, facts, physio reports the works.

As for him being paid off, that was Everton's decision and compensation is agreed all the time between footballing parties in those scenarios. You're being petty.

I've got a pretty big back catalogue on this case pomp_

If you provide me with an e-mail address I can send you all the documents?

I've got a pretty big back catalogue on this case pomp_

If you provide me with an e-mail address I can send you all the documents?

No thanks, post it as a front page story on this site. thanks

or u can get one of the mods/owner to be immoral and give you my email address? or post as me or anything you want.

p.s. you can call me pomp not pomp_

No thanks, post it as a front page story on this site. thanks

or u can get one of the mods/owner to be immoral and give you my email address? or post as me or anything you want.

p.s. you can call me pomp not pomp_

Sorry pomp_

Was just trying to give you the answers you were after.

No worries pomp_

What he did as a player hasn't really got a bearing on his managerial suitability to the Everton job, but just for the record:

- Royle signed him for £4.5m in March 1997, a massive fee at the time for us. Bilic refused to join us immediately, wanting to remain at West Ham for the rest of the season to keep them up. And collect a £200,000 'loyalty bonus'.
- He was sent off 3 times for us in the 1997/98 season, missing a quarter of the season alone through suspension.
- When he did play, he was rubbish. He was left out of the team vs Coventry on the last day, Carl Tiler playing instead, which says it all about Bilic's standing at the time.
- He made 4 appearances the following season, utterly hampered by injuries, though he always used to be fit in time to play for Croatia.
- After him not playing for a whole year, we gave him a £1m pay off in February 2000 to end his contract, presuming he was retiring. Within days he joined Hadjuk Split as a player.

There you go, thanks Boys in Blue.

Sorry for talking sh*t that I've just copied from someone else.

Sorry pomp_

Was just trying to give you the answers you were after.

No worries pomp_

I already have all the answers

For example, I know that's not really a pic of you above your posts

90_600x480.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back