Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been no mention of them offering a new one, perhaps they're just waiting for the league to well and truly won before they offer him a new contract. It's deffo worth considering though before we buy into the Vitor hype (although I admit I voted for him in the poll :D)

Good point.

I voted Laudrup, I think we should lay out the 10m and secure him. Swansea have played some gorgeous football this season.

Tho' as one fellow blue pointed out, his catch is that he's had 5 clubs in 7 years already...

Good point.

I voted Laudrup, I think we should lay out the 10m and secure him. Swansea have played some gorgeous football this season.

Tho' as one fellow blue pointed out, his catch is that he's had 5 clubs in 7 years already...

Yeeah a big fear with him is that say we have 2 good years with him, any offers from a big European club and he's off.

Poyet suspended. A lad on blue moon said earlier today that poyet had been interviewed by Bill.

Said that came from an agent

It's live on the OS.

I bet something like this will be coming up soon...

20.55: Breaking news at St. Geroge Hall. Our honourable chairman, Mr. Kenwright has delivered the fans a good news - Alan Stubbs will be the new manager of Everton fc. More to follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back