Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael asked about Everton Talksport. He said: "Great club, but it would be difficult for them to approach me, and for me to go there."

Not sure what the mocking of Davie Weir is.....of all the current 'internal' candidates, and the vast majority of the external candidates (like Hughes, Benitez, Poyet, McKay, O'Neill etc) I'd have DW first. Absolute top bloke, and would 100% have Evertons best interests at heart.

Not sure what the mocking of Davie Weir is.....of all the current 'internal' candidates, and the vast majority of the external candidates (like Hughes, Benitez, Poyet, McKay, O'Neill etc) I'd have DW first. Absolute top bloke, and would 100% have Evertons best interests at heart.

As would I

No doubt about his credentials as an a great candidate as a man, but having him as manager when he's got zero experience? I just can't see him being the man to take us forward.

Pretty much a prerequisite for the job.

I agree with the Davey Weir shouts, if we have to go internal he is deffo my first choice by a country mile, genuinely one of the nicest players i've ever met. I know that doesn't make him a great manager but I think he could grow into a brilliant manager eventually. However I am still holding out hope for Pereira!!!

I said David weir the other day, got shouted down:lol:

Suggested Rafael, was vilified.

Nice to see so many posters coming round to the right way of thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back