• Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
swerve gus poyet like

remember him defending sewer rat after he racially abused evra

last thing we need is a RS sympathiser, why should be no Rafael either

[video]http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/embedplayer/8669#ooid=NvYmJwYjq0_aoN8VPHhjUTPPqfC985KE[/video]

Bottom line lads, Ideal world moyes leaving is ****ing **** for us and we cant replace him absoloute fact so get ready for not being as good.

swerve gus poyet like

remember him defending sewer rat after he racially abused evra

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...e-Liverpool-striker-blame-says-Gus-Poyet.html

Gus Poyet has slammed the double standards in English football following Liverpool striker Luis Suarez's controversial bite on Branislav Ivanovic's arm.

Poyet has launched an impassioned defence of his Uruguayan compatriot who, he believes, is being singled out for unfair treatment despite the personal apology to Ivanovic and the public apology to fans and staff at Anfield.

he Brighton boss says that more serious offences are swept under the carpet and would urge Suarez to leave if he was the Uruguay international's boss.

'We exaggerate too much,' Poyet told The Times. 'Luis knows what he has done, he knows he shouldn't do it and it would be better for him, of course, not to have any more issues this year.
'There are players who have done terrible things and apologised after two minutes and been portrayed as being as a hero for apologising so quickly.

'Luis Suarez apologises and nobody believes the apology. It's sad. Are they living their lives by the same rules? I don't like that. There is plenty of hypocrisy in football now.

He tried to bite someone on the arm; no harm really. A little pain. But if a player goes over the top of the ball and tries to break a leg?

'That's good because we are strong and we like the tackle. That's where we are in England. I know where I am living, and I adapt and I live with it.

'I would take him somewhere else, to another country.'

It's not the first time Poyet has defended Suarez in the face of massive criticism - he accused Patrice Evra of 'crying like a baby' in the face of alleged racial taunts made by his countryman.

This should instantly remove him from any shortlist.

Lads, it's Owen Coyle. I've been told by a good source of info. Mad Magazine
Owen_Coyle_7126933x4.jpg

For them teeth alone he can do 1

I have had news that vitor perriera will be announced as the new manager on sunday after the game, the lad who told me also told pienaar was coming back and Rodwell was going, he's got no affiliates at goodison as far as I'm aware but he likes winding me up too .

It's out there now

outside chance, administrator on NSNO, you never know though, but another well respected poster on NSNO has a mate who insists it will be Martinez

Kenwright has proven himself grossly incompetent enough times to justify people having little or no faith in him.

I want him to appoint a manager who will take the decent team Moyes has built and make it better by getting more out of the flair and attacking players (the failure to regularly get the best out of proven goalscorers hampered Moyes), and integrating youth players that would prevent any further waste of limited resources on old pros such as Hitzlsperger and Naismith, the likes of whom are brought in every summer and given a good wage to play less than five games.

As we'll soon see when he's pitted directly against Mourinho and Pellegrini, Moyes is not the greatest manager who ever lived, and a fresh approach could make this Everton team less predictable (how many poor sides have been able to grind out draws/undeserved wins against them this season) and better equipped to make a return to Europe after three years of milling about in upper-midtable.

The attitude of some Evertonians is bordering on depressing.

Amen to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back