Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise, surprise!
images

FFS.. Imagine him and Kenright.. Like Billy Smarts Fuc*ing circus...

I have respected Moyes even with his faults but all this is ++++n crazy,we have become a laughing stock
He must really think he is untouchable,if we win on Sunday I can see Bill hiring an open top bus for a city parade
I can't remember any thing like it,the man has thrown his hand in,sorry Moysie just go with a bit of dignity,you are making a c++t
Of yourself,and the Evertonians are being made to look like dickheads

If this current scenario doesn't illustrate just why exactly Everton haven't kicked on in 11 years under Moyes & Kenwright then I do not know what will. Each in one another's pockets to the very end whilst the rest of us stand around aghast and opened mouthed trying to hold our clubs honour and dignity close to our chests

THIS.

id take martinez as long as we can bring maloney, kone, mccarthy, mccarthur and mcmanaman with him and he convinces dave whelen to give up europe therefore wigan place is reverted to the league positions and we get it instead.

Got his team promoted, established them in the Prem before winning a trophy, although they were relegated in the same season.

However he's not Spanish so obviously its an absurd suggestion.

What about if he calls himself Alexio Mcleishez......

I'd like someone different to Moyes.

There is nothing to be gained by going for someone similar to Moyes, because out of all the Moyes-style managers, Moyes is the best; It's a guaranteed step back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back