Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing about any internal candidate choice: you could just about get your head around an assistant making the step up, but we have coaches in the frame (some of them barely on the staff for a year and getting their badges). If there was an outstanding second in command there I could just about wear it. But the fact we seem to be looking seriously at throwing one of the biggest jobs in English football at a (literally in managerial terms) no mark, is a disgrace. How have we sleep walked to a point lie this where this could seriously be the choice?

I can only hope saner heads than that bellend Moyes' prevail.

Thats nothing to do with management . Look at his brother . Sherear was a great player yet he turned into a a ****e manager

I really don't see anything in Neville that suggests he'd make a good manager. He's one of the least inspiring people in football.

Looks to me like another Gareth Southgate waiting to happen.

I dont mind Moyes giving his opinion on candidates but he needs to stop banging on about it now. If he's not had that conversation with Kenwright by now then he never will.

Also Bill its completely cringeworthy to say you 'wont let David down'. How about not letting the fans down for a change.

Thanks, that's a weird choice really but I guess the board and staff know how good he is...
What's that 'Moyes definitely put him forward' based on mate if you don't mind me asking?

That part was probably badly worded but I would assume Moyes has put him forward given that he is being considered for the job

Haha.. He has actually been backed in hasn't he..

Maybe with Weir as his side kick.

well my sources say have told me that apparently bill fancies a manager with a similar philosophy to moyes, with the cautious approach.

Think it has something to do with them being similar style centre backs, i can definitely see it as a possibility. currently 40/1 on betfair so think i'll splash a fiver now while the odds are still high. someone's bound to get hold of what i've heard before too long and his price will drop.

Too much bickering and petit comments in here for me....i'm off.

RedCardPetit_468x452.jpg

Is he Managing somewhere mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back