Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely spot on that mate. Moyes infuriates me with this. It's no place for a rookie manager the PL. Placing down cones at FF isn't the box to get ticked to get this job. It'll stink of cronyism if it's an internal candidate.

All told, I wish Moyes would just **** off to United. This club has nothing to do with him now. The ego of the man is reaching frightening levels. You'd think he'd earned the right to pick and choose his replacement. He hasn't.

I take it by this rage that Moyes has actually chosen someone internal? Missed it but havn't gone back too far in the thread what's he said?

I take it by this rage that Moyes has actually chosen someone internal? Missed it but havn't gone back too far in the threadm what's he said?

Why would Moyes care now? He is the Man Utd manager. We should not appoint someone just because of his opinion.

I take it by this rage that Moyes has actually chosen someone internal? Missed it but havn't gone back too far in the thread what's he said?

No. I think cos he has been asked to choose his successor, it pissed on Daves chips a bit.

Moyes has definitely put Stubbs forward and he is on the serious shortlist along with others

Here is my non preferred order

Not Martinez
Not Stubbs
Not Neville
CERTAINLY NOT EVER BENITEZ.

Can somebody please explain Daveks rage?

Ive only read that Moyes has said he would suggest somebody if asked, as far as im aware hes said NOWT.

I doubt Bill has even spoke to him since he jibbed him off.

Absolutely spot on that mate. Moyes infuriates me with this. It's no place for a rookie manager the PL. Placing down cones at FF isn't the box to get ticked to get this job. It'll stink of cronyism if it's an internal candidate.

All told, I wish Moyes would just **** off to United. This club has nothing to do with him now. The ego of the man is reaching frightening levels. You'd think he'd earned the right to pick and choose his replacement. He hasn't.

We are a joke at the moment.

It's a bad enough fall that clubs can take our manager and I realise in this instance there's very little we can do about it however he should of been chased there and then.

I haven't missed a game home or away for years but I'll be missing this week even though ive got a ticket and I stayed out the way Sunday as I can't be arsed with the circus at the moment. We are a joke.

Last edited:
Moyes has definitely put Stubbs forward and he is on the serious shortlist along with others

Thanks, that's a weird choice really but I guess the board and staff know how good he is...
What's that 'Moyes definitely put him forward' based on mate if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back