Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmsl at Moyes recommending any of the current backroom staff to take over.

[Poor language removed] Davey eh? We'd go back a decade.

Sort it out Kenwright, do something good for the club for the first time.
We're a completely different team than the one 12 years ago, we need to have ambition and go for the top managers instead of finding an average manager who would give us another 12 years of stability.

Have you actually read the direct quote ? It is, under any guise f*cking vomit inducing drivel. We are talking about a manger who, admirably brought stability not masses of glory.

I am cringing like I have got the bends here. F*cking shameful

The best quote ive heard was from you mate.

"I have NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that NASA is in regular contact with Alien life forms . Even firing light beams at them . The American goverment is widely suspected of harbouring direct alien space craft technology "

Just sayin.

Have you actually read the direct quote ? It is, under any guise f*cking vomit inducing drivel. We are talking about a manger who, admirably brought stability not masses of glory.

I am cringing like I have got the bends here. F*cking shameful

It's truly horrific mate. Sunday 6pm cant come quick enough so we can see the back of the pompous turd.

He's done himself no favours this last week. He's seriously over-estimated the status he has. The feller's not fit to walk in the same footsteps as Howard or Big Joe...neither of whom would have frigged off and had the temerity to demand a say in who followed them.

Pmsl at Moyes recommending any of the current backroom staff to take over.

[Poor language removed] Davey eh? We'd go back a decade.

Sort it out Kenwright, do something good for the club for the first time.

Did he recommend anyone though ,he is not going to sit there and say **** that none of them have got a clue when asked the question .

Terry Butcher is better than him mate.. A bit more fight..

Not .. even ... in ... jest

KITT2000.jpg

The case against Alan Stubbs (as posted on another board):

- Rather than lead Everton out AS CAPTAIN OF THE CLUB into the Champions League.
Alan decided to push through a transfer request and join Sunderland.
He wasn't pushed by Moyes or offended by the Rooney sale.
He wasn't frozen out of the team.
He was CAPTAIN OF THE CLUB.
He left to get paid a few grand more a week.
Rather than lead Everton out AS CAPTAIN OF THE CLUB into the Champions League.

- He later publicly badmouthed Everton and claimed they'd tried to screw him on a contract offer due to him recovering from his serious illness. The move to Sunderland was a disaster; within 6 months he was back at Everton and made a public apology, admitting that everything he'd accused Everton of wasn't true.

- In May 2004, he called Evertonians 'knobheads' and said that they 'didn't have a clue about football' after Everton crashed to a 5-1 defeat away to Man City (City finished 16th, Everton finished 17th) on the final day, after fans were very critical of the team's performance.

- He advised Wayne Rooney to sign for Man Utd in the summer of 2004.

- He narrated the disastrous Destination Kirkby video:

[video=youtube;eTpzVVsrhRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eTpzVVsrhRQ#![/video]

- He has no first team coaching or managerial experience.

- The Everton U-21/reserve team (under his management) failed to qualify for the Elite stage (finished 4th) and dropped into a lower division for the second half of this past season.

I'd say that's PLENTY of reasons not to want him as manager of Everton Football Club.

Last edited:
It's truly horrific mate. Sunday 6pm cant come quick enough so we can see the back of the pompous turd.

He's done himself no favours this last week. He's seriously over-estimated the status he has. The feller's not fit to walk in the same footsteps as Howard or Big Joe...neither of whom would have frigged off and had the temerity to demand a say in who followed them.
He's been asked who'd he recommend. He'd not openly state he'd want a manager in a job to the public as it would make things difficult. This doesn't mean Moyes thinks he's god.

- Rather than lead Everton out AS CAPTAIN OF THE CLUB into the Champions League.

- He later publicly badmouthed Everton and claimed they'd tried to screw him on a contract offer due to him recovering from his serious illness. The move to Sunderland was a disaster; within 6 months he was back at Everton and made a public apology, admitting that everything he'd accused Everton of wasn't true.

- In May 2004, he called Evertonians 'knobheads' and said that they 'didn't have a clue about football' after Everton crashed to a 5-1 defeat away to Man City (City finished 16th, Everton finished 17th) on the final day, after fans were very critical of the team's performance.

[video=youtube;eTpzVVsrhRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eTpzVVsrhRQ#![/video]

- The Everton U-21/reserve team (under his management) failed to qualify for the Elite stage (finished 4th) and dropped into a lower division for the second half of this past season.

I'd say that's PLENTY of reasons not to want him as manager of Everton Football Club.

I miss rep.

Did he recommend anyone though ,he is not going to sit there and say **** that none of them have got a clue when asked the question .

To be honest mate I don't understand why he is still there,If one of my employees told me he was leaving to go and work at a rival firm I would wish them well and get them off the premises as soon as possible.

Excellent post mate

Sure Stubbsy left after the Cancer clause debacle didn't he? Not arguing with you, but seems a pretty decent principle to want to stand by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back