Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
really ? haven't been following, what he's done with them prior to this season is incredible though

he's my second pick after vitor

it's gonna be Martinez though, I'm 95% convinced bill wants him

Yeah he won the league with an awful squad and no money, the only 2 league titles in the clubs 100 year history

also did some great business to get a couple of frees in

he's also developed his players well that they are now international players

bottom of the league at the moment though

Lads, I know this might sound like utter bollocks, and I personally hate reading posts like this, but I was in the boozer earlier, and I spoke to someone who apparently has inside links with the club, and apparently Moyes is off to Man Utd at the end of the season, with Ferguson retiring, what do you think lads?

Buck I'Th Vine?

Yeah he won the league with an awful squad and no money, the only 2 league titles in the clubs 100 year history

also did some great business to get a couple of frees in

he's also developed his players well that they are now international players

heard so much about him from the utd lads when he was there in the youth/reserves set up

they were convinced he'll be managing utd at some stage

heard so much about him from the utd lads when he was there in the youth/reserves set up

they were convinced he'll be managing utd at some stage

I think if he were to come here then it'd be good for our youth players

Right you can take this or leave it but Ive just been outside in the garden and the stars look like they spell the name of Pardew, I can only mean one thing lads, Kenwright is getting him in this week

Like I said just passing on what a seen yo

Really? No matter which direction I look and every which way I join the dots up there, I see only the intimidating specter of a giant phallus.

I did, whilst driving, see two magpies eating a dead rat earlier, so I DO feel your Pardew vibe

Last edited:

I've just been reading Wigan forums.

They all love Martinez on them and can't speak highly enough of him.

I dont know what it is but i just think hes got soething about him as do 99% of the posters on there forums who seem to really think highly of him, for someone to take a team down and still be widely admired it's quite unusual really.

I dont know what it is but i just think hes got soething about him as do 99% of the posters on there forums who seem to really think highly of him, for someone to take a team down and still be widely admired it's quite unusual really.

Do the Wigan fans think he will be our next manager ?

It's similar to Moyes going to United without a single trophy to his name.

There's something the manager has that makes his peers rate them highly despite what happens on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back