Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG the spelling police just don't know how boring they are.

I don't mind the poor spelling. It's the lousy grammar and basic understanding that pisses me off.

I mean, 'are' when they're trying to say 'our'.

I know it's a Liverpool thing , but you'd expect that they'd have realised their error by now.

Sorry, it's been annoying me for ages and meagher94 let me in.

Just been told Kenwright gone on his hols,be back 2nd week in August

Well thats complete bollocks if ever I've heard anything

With kenwright dragging his heels as predicted will this damage us later on in the transfer market.. The newspapers are full of reports of players been associated with this player or that player and yet we havent a manager for anyone to be linked with...season's over. Bill put us out of our misery.. Pereira for me but it's looking like he is hanging on for Martinez if that goes tits up then he will go for weir/Stubbs combination.....

How the hell is Kenwright dragging his heels, the season finished 3 days ago. People have obligations, you have no idea what has gone on behind closed doors, who he has spoken to, or which agents he has speaking to people. Behave lad.

The link I clicked clearly underlines Moyes' pointing in the direction of not having someone outside the club come in and change the structure of the club - the structure which, apparently, has been so successful.....*looks at empty trophy room*

You need to also look at the lack of youth players coming through the ranks, he bought in Coleman and pretty much hasn't bothered playing anyone else. Barkley is an obvious candidate, but even when there's obviously no one ahead of him *cough cough S**tsmith* he still won't play him. So where is this fabulous structure??

The guy's deluded

Season might've finished three days ago but we've known moyes might have been leaving for months.

We've also known we might get Martinez to replace him for months. The season finished two days ago mate!

If we are still manager-less in two weeks time then I won't be happy, but as much as I don't like Bill or the board I will give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

Remember Chelsea have also been without a manager for two days and Man City for over a week.

Well thats complete bollocks if ever I've heard anything

How the hell is Kenwright dragging his heels, the season finished 3 days ago. People have obligations, you have no idea what has gone on behind closed doors, who he has spoken to, or which agents he has speaking to people. Behave lad.

Well Kenwright was seen at Gatwick wearing shorts,and shades,and a straw hat,and his bag was open and I could see a
Bottle of sun lotion,I don't think he was going to Manchester,oh and Jenny was in a bikini

Unlike most of you here, i am pleased that nothing is announced yet, if it was internal, it should have been done and dusted by now, if it was Martinez, at least we should have asked Wigan permission to talk to him (which was going to hit the media by now).

It doesnt mean the above will not happen, but it looks like there are other option or Bill didn't make up his mind yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back