Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough I was thinking about 'arry last night . Although he has taken a few teams down, the Spurs he built were a joy to watch when he was managing them I think weren't they?
Doubt he'd move up north though

He spends millions and millions to build these teams though. We cannot afford to have him anywhere near the club.

One thing for sure, Moyes, Billy Liar and this whole debacle has got us running round in circles like headless chickens spouting utter s****.

And the best bit of this is that United get their next manager (PP, when Moyes is unceremoniously sacked and hoofed out of OT), trained up again by Everton.
Win-win.

Every time I come here there are 50 pages more than last time.

I don't know what's been said, but I want it settled quickly. The longer this drags out, the harder it could be for the new
bloke to get things organised. We need to be ready when the trading starts.

There's not much point in dissing potential Moyes replacements, except the historical failures like MON, Bruce and Hughes, because every great manager had to start somewhere.

If you go for Neville or Dunc', for example, you could be lucky. You just don't know.

I think Neville could be OK, but there's no way of knowing, is there?

Looking at the scenario above, at least we'd have had a good spell with him.

Last edited:
Every time I come here there are 50 pages more than last time.

I don't know what's been said, but I want it settled quickly. The longer this drags out, the harder it could be for the new
bloke to get things organised. We need to be ready when the trading starts.

There's not much point in dissing potential Moyes replacements, except the historical failures like MON, Bruce and Hughes, because every great manager had to start somewhere.

If you go for Neville or Dunc', for example, you could be lucky. You just don't know.

I think Neville could be OK, but there's no way of knowing, is there?

AlthoughI agree, it would hardly inspire confidence if a Stubbs or a Neville type were appointed.

Whilst we're being linked with the likes lf Pereira and Klinsmann who have experience and have managed some top players (Moutinho, Defour, Hulk/German national team, Bayern) that they could attract to the PL they aren't going to inspire any excitement from me.

Really don't want Martinez.....

1. Vitor perrea ( how ever it's spelt)
2. Internal
3. Harry redknapp
4. Roberto Martinez

Left laudrup out as impossible to get him.

That's how I currently stand but it does change on a daily basis!!

Your no. 1 choice is a manager whom you can't spell the name of? Pereira sounds like a good manager but i don't know enough about him to want him to be no. 1 choice to manage our club.

For me it's Martinez, and I think it will be. Think he'll do well at us.

Your no. 1 choice is a manager whom you can't spell the name of? Pereira sounds like a good manager but i don't know enough about him to want him to be no. 1 choice to manage our club.

For me it's Martinez, and I think it will be. Think he'll do well at us.

OMG the spelling police just don't know how boring they are.

OMG the spelling police just don't know how boring they are.

Behave lad I'm not part of the spelling police. I'm just saying if you think his last name is "Perra" you probably don't have a clue about him. The lad probably heard about him last week on here and thought "YEEE HE'S BOSS UNBEATEN WIF PORTO GET HIM IN!!"

With kenwright dragging his heels as predicted will this damage us later on in the transfer market.. The newspapers are full of reports of players been associated with this player or that player and yet we havent a manager for anyone to be linked with...season's over. Bill put us out of our misery.. Pereira for me but it's looking like he is hanging on for Martinez if that goes tits up then he will go for weir/Stubbs combination.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back