Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning lads, am I right in thinking that Klinsmann is the man that we're going to get really excited about today with very little evidence until we see a poorly translated article in the afternoon and assume it means he's not coming and then get excited about the next person the bookies reduce odds on? Just want to make sure I'm on the ball.

Yes, today is Klinsmann day. We have a downer tomorrow when its Weir day, then a hiatus until Martinez confirms.....

According to one of the Wigan forums Martinez and his assistant went to London last night straight after the cup parade. Hmmm. Napoli or Everton interviews...or both?

Kenwrights office is in London, reckon its another jarg rumour though.

Am I right in thinking that the R/S tried to appoint Klinsmann a few years back,whe our favourite American
Cousins were the owners.

Its all pointing to Martinez for me. The silence from our club, the comments from him that he is going to sit down with Whelan and 'have a chat'. I view it as good news we are not panicking into picking someone who is on the dole such as Hughes, Mcliesh, O'Neil, McLaren etc

What if i was to tell you, that he will do his half time team talk in the style of Alf Stewart, just imagine

Stone the flamin crows!! Howard, you've done it again

Plus, two of his cats are called Bouncer & DR Carl Kennedy. Would that win you over??

You've done an amazing salesman job on me there mate, he has my full backing.

Really don't want Martinez.....

1. Vitor perrea ( how ever it's spelt)
2. Internal
3. Harry redknapp
4. Roberto Martinez

Left laudrup out as impossible to get him.

That's how I currently stand but it does change on a daily basis!!

Im ****in sick ov all this....Kenwright is the worst thing evernto happen to this club.

Just **** Moyes of right now and save some dignity for our club for **** sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back