Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The link I clicked clearly underlines Moyes' pointing in the direction of not having someone outside the club come in and change the structure of the club - the structure which, apparently, has been so successful.....*looks at empty trophy room*

Am so looking forward to the cult of Moyes unravelling in Manchester. Though of course the great man will be able to point to his masterminding of the Charity shield triumph over Wigan come August...

Morning lads, am I right in thinking that Klinsmann is the man that we're going to get really excited about today with very little evidence until we see a poorly translated article in the afternoon and assume it means he's not coming and then get excited about the next person the bookies reduce odds on? Just want to make sure I'm on the ball.

Yeah, but as you can see it coming you can make a bit of money out of it on betfair. :D

It's getting quite rideculous isn’t it? Bill saying we’ll take care of Everton for you – it’s not Moyes’ club – how about talking to the fans and saying that you’ll make sure that with the new manager your intention is to get us to the next level!

Moyes made the decision to leave and should now remove himself from anything regarding Everton if he had any sense. This hanging around smacks of Moyes and Kenwrigth having an agreement that if the United job doesn’t work out, Moyes can always return.

Like Ratcliffe said yesterday, it’s bloody time that Bill steps up and starts to manage the club and show some real leadership instead of hiding behind Moyes, even when he is not at the club anymore!

It's getting quite rideculous isn’t it? Bill saying we’ll take care of Everton for you – it’s not Moyes’ club – how about talking to the fans and saying that you’ll make sure that with the new manager your intention is to get us to the next level!

Moyes made the decision to leave and should now remove himself from anything regarding Everton if he had any sense. This hanging around smacks of Moyes and Kenwrigth having an agreement that if the United job doesn’t work out, Moyes can always return.

Like Ratcliffe said yesterday, it’s bloody time that Bill steps up and starts to manage the club and show some real leadership instead of hiding behind Moyes, even when he is not at the club anymore!

Amen to that

I'm a Neighbours man myself so he isn't the right choice for me. I also want him to have potential to snap at any point and have Gerrard up by the neck in the tunnel after a derby.

What if i was to tell you, that he will do his half time team talk in the style of Alf Stewart, just imagine

Stone the flamin crows!! Howard, you've done it again

Plus, two of his cats are called Bouncer & DR Carl Kennedy. Would that win you over??

It's all starting to make sense now...well, to me anyway. By all accounts, SAF knew many months ago, that he would be retiring from Man United. He tells Moyes that he will become the next Man United manager, Moyes tells Kenwrong and they decide the next manager will be Pointer Phil [PP].

SAF retires after they become Champions, Moyes is appointed, Kenwrong acts all surprised and shocked...then the soundbytes start to arrive, as first BK says the net manager of Everton will be cut from the same cloth as Moyes [PP]; that he is thinking of promoting from within [PP], then Moyes says that PP will be a brilliant manager...

Then PP odds are slashed by bookmakers...

So, the next manager of EVerton FC will be...Pointer Phil...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...:unsure:

It's all starting to make sense now...well, to me anyway. By all accounts, SAF knew many months ago, that he would be retiring from Man United. He tells Moyes that he will become the next Man United manager, Moyes tells Kenwrong and they decide the next manager will be Pointer Phil [PP].

SAF retires after they become Champions, Moyes is appointed, Kenwrong acts all surprised and shocked...then the soundbytes start to arrive, as first BK says the net manager of Everton will be cut from the same cloth as Moyes [PP]; that he is thinking of promoting from within [PP], then Moyes says that PP will be a brilliant manager...

So, the next manager of EVerton FC will be...Pointer Phil...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...:unsure:
Lets hope you have it totally wrong.

And the best bit of this is that United get their next manager (PP, when Moyes is unceremoniously sacked and hoofed out of OT), trained up again by Everton.
Win-win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back