Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a big fan of Home & Away, he prefers cats to dogs. A laid back type of guy who is afraid of confrontation.

I believe he's known to give players the half-time 'Alf Stewart treatment' when he's not happy with his team. A bit like Fergie's hair dryer. It's legendary in France.

He is a big fan of Home & Away, he prefers cats to dogs. A laid back type of guy who is afraid of confrontation.

I'm a Neighbours man myself so he isn't the right choice for me. I also want him to have potential to snap at any point and have Gerrard up by the neck in the tunnel after a derby.

I'm American, so you lot can trust me. The issues with Klinsmann and the USNMT earlier this year were based on anonymous statements from players that he favored the German-American members of the squad. Qualification has been anything but smooth this time around and I honestly don't think he has a hold on the dressing room. Klinsmann is a poor choice in my opinion.

I've got to tell you lids, I've won something like 4 back to back Prem titles with Everton on FIFA on the hardest difficulty setting. I think I've got a boss nose for a transfer and I'm a bit of a tactical genius. (Naismith behind the striker) Any of you lads think you could put in a good word for me to Kenwright? I'd do it for free if he'd toss in some tickets to the theater and maybe a club car??

You've got my vote fella.
Can you fetch Rooney back on your roof-rack as well?

According to one of the Wigan forums Martinez and his assistant went to London last night straight after the cup parade. Hmmm. Napoli or Everton interviews...or both?

IT'S ON LADS!

wdcm.jpg

Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back