Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club doesn't seem to be looking right now for a manager, Kenwright said he doesn't want to let Moyes down and see all his work undone, that is pissing me off. Getting us ready for an internal appointment who will try and be a poor version of Moyes.

Ehhh? You have NO IDEA what is happening at the club regarding looking for a manager.

Just another poster desperate to make up bad news ffs.

What do you expect, daily text updates? And would you prefer Kenwright to say that he DOES intend to undo all the work Moyes did?
It would seem you don't really like Kenwright - fair enough. But at least wait until he actually does something wrong before criticising him. When people criticise him for no reason, all it does is end up making other people defend him.......
And before your fingers go furious - no I am not a Kenwright lover or happy clapper or whatever name you choose
Moyes had left a great foundation for a new manager to build on, this wont be undone as we couldn't even afford to buy lots of players anyway, a new manager will want to come in and make their stamp, maybe by changing the formation or adding 2 players to the first team, I don't want a manager who will be on the same template at Moyes as this wont work as you wont find another Moyes, he gone now and why would he worry about his working being undone anyway. Why is Kenwright worrying about letting Moyes down.

I don't watch much of french football, but i remember watching some of Lille last year and they seemed to play well, Who manages them?

The rules should clearly state - No Welsh, Scottish, Irish or English Manager, no backroom staff currently at the club, no ugly bastards, no side partings, no comb overs.

Can we add looks awesome in a scarf and a jumper?

Does Bill have these rules, and if not can we get them to him?

I'd take the French chap.

But i'd rather a German, Protuguese or maybe even Dutch.

Not Scottish though. No way.
Not bothered unless he was a very good coach like Fergie and Moyes. My most important attribute is management experience and also done a very good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back