Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'd be best suited running a youth academy or something along those lines.

I think he'd do well at that. But if he wants to prove himself in club management, then he deserves a crack at least.

Bayern have expectations like Man U & Real Madrid have expectations. He didn't even get a full season and had to deal with Hoeneß, Rummenigge and Beckenbauer who run that club.

It's a bit like Glenn Hoddle, after his decent 1998 World Cup campaign, taking the Man Utd job, and Man Utd is run not by American chairmen, it's run by Alex Ferguson, Bobby Charlton and Peter Schmeichel. And Hoddle wants independence from their meddling.

Not gonna end well.

Martinez on sky sports news said he has a meeting with Whelan next Monday to discuss his future. He's obviously not about to be named Everton manager either..

If it IS him we want, we won't be hearing anything this week.

Martinez on sky sports news said he has a meeting with Whelan next Monday to discuss his future. He's obviously not about to be named Everton manager either..

Highly doubt it.
If Everton make a move this week, we'll force his hand.

That's a planned meeting. If Everton approached they would be forced into talks immediately.
However I really hope were not after him.

Will be a disaster at his next club....Can bookmark on that!

When's porto's season end??

Our Board still taking it time, god they treat us like fools.

No offence and I'm no fan of the board but why are they treating us like fools?

And what are they doing any different than any other club does looking for a manager??

Understand the frustration....don't understand the fume!?!?

No offence and I'm no fan of the board but why are they treating us like fools?

And what are they doing any different than any other club does looking for a manager??

Understand the frustration....don't understand the fume!?!?
The club doesn't seem to be looking right now for a manager, Kenwright said he doesn't want to let Moyes down and see all his work undone, that is pissing me off. Getting us ready for an internal appointment who will try and be a poor version of Moyes.

Not necessarily. As I said before, our standard of players are in a different league to USA players. Klinsmann's style of play might work a lot better with technically-superior players at his disposal, in a much faster high-end league.

Klinsi is a myth. He was poor for Bayern, average for USA, and had a decent WC 2006, although looking at his two years running up to the WC Germany were very patchy. It all seemed to come together for a few games in 2006, which is the only period in his managerial career that has gone well. A total of about 6 games.

The club doesn't seem to be looking right now for a manager, Kenwright said he doesn't want to let Moyes down and see all his work undone, that is pissing me off. Getting us ready for an internal appointment who will try and be a poor version of Moyes.

What do you expect, daily text updates? And would you prefer Kenwright to say that he DOES intend to undo all the work Moyes did?
It would seem you don't really like Kenwright - fair enough. But at least wait until he actually does something wrong before criticising him. When people criticise him for no reason, all it does is end up making other people defend him.......
And before your fingers go furious - no I am not a Kenwright lover or happy clapper or whatever name you choose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back