• From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypothetical question here lads.....

Would you take a dissapointing internal like Stubbs IF the blow was cushioned with a shock announcement of a Rooney return???

Of course not. Two people who claim to be Evertonians who left the club acrimoniously, then when it suited them tried to make amends. No thanks.

How about we get a manager with some managerial experience? Or is that too much to ask, for plucky no-money know-your-place Everton?

IT'S ON LADS!

wdcm.jpg

I'm American, so you lot can trust me. The issues with Klinsmann and the USNMT earlier this year were based on anonymous statements from players that he favored the German-American members of the squad. Qualification has been anything but smooth this time around and I honestly don't think he has a hold on the dressing room. Klinsmann is a poor choice in my opinion.

The quotes on the German American thing were brushed aside (as they should have been, they are American, who cares), but what was telling is what wasn't brushed aside by ANY player: JK being a tactical noob.

I just saw this rumor and had to come out of my recent lurkdom due to lack of time to post: RUN AWAY. RUN FAR FAR FAR AWAY.

The US has looked tactically inept, we can't create goal scoring chances, and his rosters often leave people scratching their heads.

Not the right choice for us. At all.

The US has looked tactically inept, we can't create goal scoring chances, and his rosters often leave people scratching their heads.

Not the right choice for us. At all.

Doesn't count, as USA can't offer too many top-6 Premierclass players.

Our 11 offers technically-superior players. Klinsmann plays pro-active attacking football. His Germany played lovely stuff and reached the World Cup semi.

Klinsmann for Everton!

Last edited:
Doesn't count, as USA can't offer too many top-6 Premierclass players.

Our 11 offers technically-superior players. Klinsmann plays pro-active attacking football. His Germany played lovely stuff and reached the World Cup semi.

Klinsmann for Everton!

4 shots on frame in 3 games, and a team that has been bunkering more than under previous coaches.

Don't use the talent excuse. Previous coaches got more out of the team.

Challenges:
1) consistently plays players out of position (we had a dmid at RM for awhile)
2) tries to put the "best" players in without thinking of the team dynamic (hence the dmid at RM) and tactical acumen
3) roster selections can be head scratching
4) appears to have lost the locker room, or close to lost the locker room
5) not good at adjusting tactics during the game - too many hold on and pray results

We haven't really had an attack in months.

4 shots on frame in 3 games, and a team that has been bunkering more than under previous coaches.

Challenges:
2) tries to put the "best" players in without thinking of the team dynamic (hence the dmid at RM) and tactical acumen
5) not good at adjusting tactics during the game - too many hold on and pray results

All sounds rather familiar. Maybe bill has found his replacement after all...

Challenges:

Fair enough, mate.

I concede that Klinsmann had Löw as support for Germany back then.

Maybe some of us are just hungry for a pro-active manager after 15 years of reactive tacticians (Moyes & Smith).

Challenges:

I love all that f***ed up American terminology. Rosters, shots on frame, locker rooms. Brilliant :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back