Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm American, so you lot can trust me. The issues with Klinsmann and the USNMT earlier this year were based on anonymous statements from players that he favored the German-American members of the squad. Qualification has been anything but smooth this time around and I honestly don't think he has a hold on the dressing room. Klinsmann is a poor choice in my opinion.

I've got to tell you lids, I've won something like 4 back to back Prem titles with Everton on FIFA on the hardest difficulty setting. I think I've got a boss nose for a transfer and I'm a bit of a tactical genius. (Naismith behind the striker) Any of you lads think you could put in a good word for me to Kenwright? I'd do it for free if he'd toss in some tickets to the theater and maybe a club car??

Has he bought a house in Formby ......

Nice little one here

67eeb320a4ea26b922bbe708fd86ec0cd277f9ff_645_430.jpg

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/27942630?search_identifier=c09f7397f9ee0185ca33ad2ea34b1620

Klinsmann has been a mixed bag for the US National Team. A few months ago some players were quietly criticizing him behind closed doors. It was looking pretty bad towards the end of 2012, despite an away win at Mexico City for the first time in US history. After a draw in Mexico for WC qualifiers and a win against Costa Rica he has been looking like a Manager that has been getting things right.

Google Klinsmann(cant post links yet) and you'll see an article that was just posted on his connection to Everton on MLS Soccer.

If they were taking quietly behind closed doors how did you hear them ?

I think Klinsmann was so unimpressed with Suarez's dive in front on Moyes in the Derby that he feels compelled to come to Everton to sort things out for himself (and be on hand in case the little sh1t tries it on again next season). Everything's so wrapped up.

Lads, I hope it's not Stubbs I really do, it would be a dreadful, cowardice appointment, not to mention a Hal hearted lazy one, proving to every Evertonian that Bill has no heart in the club and is not interested in our future. I would rather wait 2 months and announce somebody credible than wait 2 weeks and announce Alan Stubbs. I get angry thinking about it and I'm sure a lot of you do too. From what I know about him as a person he is an arsehole and has never bothered with his family. I'm not in a position to talk about his personal life but my mate who is his brother in law used to take him to training in Bolton and always lend him money, as soon as he signed a big contract he never heard from him again. That's not everything, there's other stuff that is quite sickening. I don't want him in charge of this great club.

I remember years ago I was driving on a small road and he came towards me in his X5 and refused to move, snarling at me in the process. I'm not joking, I hate him and it will upset me if he managed somebody I love.

Honestly lad, you need to try harder. Give up otherwise son cos you've been showing yourself up on here for days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back