Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all this stuff about our identity being a hard-working, industrial club etc. I guess I must have dreamt up the "School of Science" and Mersey millionaires etc

He never ever *got it*, mate. He was never one of us. Always one step removed from Everton.

That feller is beyond it now. Basically saying: "I'll stay here until I get my way on who the new Everton manager is".

I really hope he gets mauled at United and sacked before Christmas. The meddling control freak.

That's a twisted view on what is basically a manager seeing out the end of his contract, due to his current & new employers not reaching agreement on his release.

You're just adding your own narrative to him saying they can leave what's already here in place or choose to change it, which is what he's said there btw.

I find your overall view on Moyes is weird tbh.

all this stuff about our identity being a hard-working, industrial club etc. I guess I must have dreamt up the "School of Science" and Mersey millionaires etc

It's as if Everton Football Club didn't exist before Moyes, I'm sick of it all now, EFC before Moyes and will be long after he has gone.

Morning lads, am I right in thinking that Klinsmann is the man that we're going to get really excited about today with very little evidence until we see a poorly translated article in the afternoon and assume it means he's not coming and then get excited about the next person the bookies reduce odds on? Just want to make sure I'm on the ball.

That feller is beyond it now. Basically saying: "I'll stay here until I get my way on who the new Everton manager is".

I really hope he gets mauled at United and sacked before Christmas. The meddling control freak.

You must have clicked on a different link to me, the one I saw had him tidying up loose ends and being available if BK wants to chat about a new manager until he goes on holidays next week.

Morning lads, am I right in thinking that Klinsmann is the man that we're going to get really excited about today with very little evidence until we see a poorly translated article in the afternoon and assume it means he's not coming and then get excited about the next person the bookies reduce odds on? Just want to make sure I'm on the ball.

Morning. Yes, you're about right there.

article-1033639-0252571A000004B0-759_468x367.jpg

Pretty much spot on there!

You must have clicked on a different link to me, the one I saw had him tidying up loose ends and being available if BK wants to chat about a new manager until he goes on holidays next week.
The link I clicked clearly underlines Moyes' pointing in the direction of not having someone outside the club come in and change the structure of the club - the structure which, apparently, has been so successful.....*looks at empty trophy room*

Not necessarily. As I said before, our standard of players are in a different league to USA players. Klinsmann's style of play might work a lot better with technically-superior players at his disposal, in a much faster high-end league.

He would still be god awful at motivating the players. As evidenced by that atrocity of a video.

Hmm. Well
if he has i reckon Napoli or some
other club will offer him something
before Moyes allows Bill to contact
him.

****, we better get in quick before Real Madrid snap him up. He'll be in demand with all those high league placings he's delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back