Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It said on talksport before the Everton fans are right behind Alan Stubbs for the job?! Who? How? When?
Talksport is an internet troll on the radio. Should add it to the "never link to or mention stories from" list IMO.

By all accounts Pereira is a yes man to the Porto Chairman who makes all the big sales. It's apparently one of the reasons Porto fans are happy if he goes, because they want someone who can stand up and try and keep hold of their players.
LOL. Fans are so silly. Why would the chairman hire a new manager who is going to (from his perspective) cause problems? Yes I realize how this applies to our manager hunt as well.

Vitor Pereira will even leave FC Porto, despite victory plucked irons in the last corner, the conquest of this year joins the last season of the tricampeonato make diamonds sparkle of dragons and he is also the author of one of the careers most impressive in the history of the League.
Diamonds sparkle of dragons FFS! C'mon Bill ... sparkle dragons! Get on it!

Dreams can come true!

Please. Please. Please. Please. Don't be Pulis.

Its ON!!

David+Moyes+Tony+Pulis+Stoke+City+v+Everton+DoDroFASR3Sx.jpg

Any email for Bill or the club? any Club Message board that they read?

We can all tell Bill who we want.

Say Pereira though and not Vitor, he may think we want Victor OMG

I just think that there is nobody who can come in and do a "David Moyes". i.e. make us hard to beat, bring in decent players at cheap prices, keep team moral high and keep us floating from 6-8 in the PL with an average net sped on 1.5 million per year for 11 more years. I think we've had the best (or one of the best) of that type of manager for a long time now.

So if we try and appoint a like-for-like manager, then the chances are we will just be (at best) were we are now, but more likely, a little worse off. Perhaps where West Brom/Swansea are now.

We need a new approach.

Pic from Carrington

Pic of Moyes and Pulis at utd's training ground earlier today.

Mr Everton hands big T an 11 year contract before presenting him with Bus ticket to Goodison to he can discuss fine detail of our relegation with Kenwright

efc__1364375506_David_Moyes_Tony_Pulis_494.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back