Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems as if should Everton want Pereira, they would quite easily be able to get him. Which makes the fact that he won't be our manager even more painful.

So can we contact bill in Mass anyway? ( I dont mean church mass )

Let the bugger know we want Pereira, he said he would listen.

Someone was on yesterday evening saying they wanted Stubbs as manager as he will maintain what Moyes has built.

Surely we don't want somebody to maintain what he has built, we want somebody to build further and get us into Europe, and maybe a cup win alongside.
If one Everton fan expresses support for Stubbs, the press make the ridiculous leap to ''Everton fans support Stubbs appointmant'' Fcukwits.

Yeah, I agree. He is the only internal appointment that we can make that could be an exciting move. But it's such a massive risk.

The thing is though, if you don't give him a chance, he'll end up getting a job for a lower league team to gain experience and probably never turn into a good manager. So many players have tried to become managers and failed because they take a job at some small club, fail, and then they'll never be considered for a big job ever again.

I thought everyone had heard of Tunstall International Airport

images

Ah ...Suddenly I see.

This would be the only internal appointment I would want. A massive Risk, but as you say the support would be huge for him. He loves Everton.

Ideal world would like to see him as the number 2, but who too?

Can't help but think that if Girard was appointed, Ferguson could work as an assistant. I've only watched a couple of Porto games in the last couple weeks, but Pereira looks to be a fiery character himself and perhaps two quick-tempered chaps might not be the best plan.

Yeah, I agree. He is the only internal appointment that we can make that could be an exciting move. But it's such a massive risk.

The thing is though, if you don't give him a chance, he'll end up getting a job for a lower league team to gain experience and probably never turn into a good manager. So many players have tried to become managers and failed because they take a job at some small club, fail, and then they'll never be considered for a big job ever again.

This is true.

So maybe it is worth giving him a go?

Can anyone impersonate Bill?

Ring Porto, ask for Vitor and offer him the job.

Bills face on Monday when Vitor turns up with his trackie on. He would never send him home again.

Can't help but think that if Girard was appointed, Ferguson could work as an assistant. I've only watched a couple of Porto games in the last couple weeks, but Pereira looks to be a fiery character himself and perhaps two quick-tempered chaps might not be the best plan.

Would they be able to understand each other,know what I mean like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back