Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is saying they decided to get rid when he was knocked out of champions league and domestic cup, and they will not renew his contract which expires 30/6.

IMO, Bill is not interested, he wants someone "industrial."

That's pretty much spot on - it's been reported in the Portuguese press for several weeks now that the decision was taken not to renew Pereira's contract. When Porto won their championship the other week and there was suddenly a surge in support from their fans (presumably the same ones that were shouting for his head when they bombed out of the Champions League to Malaga and lost the Portuguese cup), rumours circulated there might be a change of heart, but there never was. It seems he's gone and has no choice to stay.

Re the 'Bill is not interested' bit, respect your opinion mate, but in my opinion he'd be crazy not to even bother making the phone call...

Flight diverted as pilot realizes no airport there....

I thought everyone had heard of Tunstall International Airport

images

It seems as if should Everton want Pereira, they would quite easily be able to get him. Which makes the fact that he won't be our manager even more painful.

My head says no, but my heart say yes. Sometimes gambles pay off, sometimes they don't.

Can you imagine the support he'd get on the first day of the season, Goodison would be imense.

This would be the only internal appointment I would want. A massive Risk, but as you say the support would be huge for him. He loves Everton.

Ideal world would like to see him as the number 2, but who too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back