Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why I thought we'd have some sort of idea of what's going on by now. At least the club are moving forward on the badge design project, that's enough to keep everyone happy.

I've just nipped into Southampton Town Centre mate to get a Greggs. Matt Le Tissier was there ordering 34 sausage rolls and a Tottenham Cake.

Make of that what you will.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Interesting.
I saw Sam Allardyce recently walking around Oxford street with a dildo and suspenders, think it means David Gold has persuaded him to sign an extension. rules him out.
He was eating Everton mints though.....

Ive just put a £10 bet on Mike Phelan.......

Yer yer yous wont be laughin at me when im pickin up me £10,000 will yez.

MARKET PORT EVERTON Vitor Pereira / LIVERPOOL (England) - Advance the application of Vitor Pereira to the bench after the departure of Everton David Moyes towards the Manchester United: 'Sapo.pt' reports of the strong interest of the Liverpool team for 'Porto coach. The Portuguese club but has not yet set aside the idea of ​​continuing with him.

EPIC CHARM ( 2.10 Brighton ) has been backed in a Paddy, Hills, Coral, Laddies, all bookies.

Its on, Epic Charm to be announced as our new boss.

Seen Distin.....at Porto aeropuerto.....he has no news.....strange that he was there and not on Wigan Pier or at Finch Farm.

He clearly wanted to give me the lowdown......his Twitter feed was struggling to get any WiFi as he hadn't paid for overseas roaming so he was in a bit of a mood and didn't really want to 'chew the fat'.

Read into that what you will.

Vitor Pereira will even leave FC Porto, despite victory plucked irons in the last corner, the conquest of this year joins the last season of the tricampeonato make diamonds sparkle of dragons and he is also the author of one of the careers most impressive in the history of the League.

FC Porto coach has been informed of the decision and this information was not provided him recently, the denouement began to gain effective expression after the removal of FC Porto Champions League logo and then the tie in front of the Maritime Wood, a result which left restless dragons in the race to the national title.

The revolt of Porto just above the end of time, with the conquest of the national title - which has always been top priority - Benfica, FC Porto SAD did not deviate from ideas for the coach, Vítor Pereira contract ends on 30 June and certainly will not renew it, it has the green light to look the other way and Porto following turn to another life experience and will from now accelerate contacts with the names in the portfolio will have to surrender.

Story from from Abola

It said on talksport before the Everton fans are right behind Alan Stubbs for the job?! Who? How? When?

Someone was on yesterday evening saying they wanted Stubbs as manager as he will maintain what Moyes has built.

Surely we don't want somebody to maintain what he has built, we want somebody to build further and get us into Europe, and maybe a cup win alongside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back