Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll still be getting paid by Everton when he's at United for the next 10 years

I've been wondering about that.

He's contracted until June 30th, but he has no role at Everton now, and is no doubt, acting for Man Utd.

Hence the question. Should Everton be paying the last five weeks of his contract?. What, 325,000 quid?

Excellent article on Jurgen Klopp in the Guardian today for those interested (sorry i cant put a link up). Can only dream of this man as our manager.

It could just be a coincidence, but my mates ma was selling the big issue outside the funeral directors next door to the estate agents earlier, she swears she seen a German fella, rucksack,sandals the lot, goose stepping out the estate agents, and he bumped into a fella in a beret. The fella in the beret immediately reached into his arse pocket, and pulled out a white flag, which he started waving furiously.

The German then walked off shouting "are you with me Landon" into his mobile phone, while the French fella hopped onto his push bike, asked for directions to West Derby, and cycled off into the distance whistling z cars, and leaving behind him a faint whiff of garlic,cheese and bo.

She's quite partial to the old recreational drugs but a bigger blue you couldn't meet, apart from Bill obviously, and she has an encyclopedic knowledge of the game, as she used to sell the big issue outside the tv shop, and watched ssn for 14 hours a day for 10 years before being moved on for repeatedly soiling herself on transfer deadline day.... damn you Jim White.

I am more certain than ever....its on.

Thanks mate. That's good.

Excellent article on Jurgen Klopp in the Guardian today for those interested (sorry i cant put a link up). Can only dream of this man as our manager.

From a great team playing infront of 80'000 on an almost weekly basis, winning bundesliga titles and reaching champions league finals, to working for Bill 'The Pauper' Kenwright and fighting for a top six finish in the prem with nothing to spend. We can only dream indeed!

022812-Soccer-Jurgen-Klinsmann-PROJECT-RUNAWAY-JW-PI_20120228174117897_660_320.JPG

juergen-klinsmann-fc-bayern-514.jpg

Klinsmann-tar-oumlver-efter-Hitzfeld.jpg

I think he would like Neville as assistant.

Last edited:

You're agreeing with me, I'm saying he's deluded. He's talking about the structure being so great, but doesn't use it. That's my main point, if he thinks it's so great then why doesn't he take advantage of it? It's not like he had a huge squad full of gifted players that forced him to not want to risk brining young players through, if anything he desperately needed to but didn't.

Yes mate, I was just backing you up.

Moutinho is Pereira's player right? Can't imagine him happy to lose him...

It's on?

By all accounts Pereira is a yes man to the Porto Chairman who makes all the big sales. It's apparently one of the reasons Porto fans are happy if he goes, because they want someone who can stand up and try and keep hold of their players.

By all accounts Pereira is a yes man to the Porto Chairman who makes all the big sales. It's apparently one of the reasons Porto fans are happy if he goes, because they want someone who can stand up and try and keep hold of their players.

Cheers for the info mate.

Also, if he's a yes man to a tight fisted chairman who makes big sales?

IT'S ON!!!!!!!

There's nothing in West Derby mate we moved to Finch Farm years ago.

Unfortunately when we moved to Finch Farm Kenwright never got the West Derby cash machine moved mate, just another example of boardroom mismanagement that has blighted our club in recent seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back