• Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell Bill its on

he knows

b01ng0t2.jpg

Pulis did a great job at Gilingham and Stoke.

Would be perfect for everton and this group of players.

HHH-Angry.gif

My face upon hearing about Pulis and all of my RedShirt mates taking the piss out of the possibility of him coming to us already. :@

stoke beat liverpool 3-1 and drew 0-0 at anfield.

Ian Snodin article on the Echo championing Stubbs has hallmarks of a club-placed article.

Scary

Twitter post from name Portuguese football writer
Tom Kundert Tom Kundert ‏@Portu_Goal

"Congratulations to Porto coach Vítor Pereira. Maligned by analysts, even many Porto fans, but 2 titles, 1 defeat in 2 years. Everton bound?"

So on that basis you'd have him?

Strop trolling or start taking drugs.

no hes done an amazing job at stoke. given stokes geographical location, he found a way to take them up into the premier league from the championship. he kept them up took them to an fa cup final, got them into the europa league taking them to the knock out rds losing to a god valencia team.

its ridiculous that your a bad manager if you do one bad job. alex mccleish took a poor scotland side and nearly qualified for the euros beating france and italy. he won the carling cup with birmingham, he got them relegated but he had no resources as we've seen with the owner. yet hes a terrible manager.

why do you have to be flavour of the month to be a good manager? football clubs go in cycles sometimes they are good jobs to have sometimes wrong job wrong time doesnt make you a bad manager. if you dont have the resources to play attractive football the only option is to be hard to beat.

in the mid 1990s, manchester united played ugly football winning games 1-0 again and again. while blackburn newcastle and arsenal were really entertaining to watch nobody said alex ferguson was a negative manager. but he used what he had and thats why you must do to be a good manager.

I'm not suggesting an insider would be a good idea (I'd go for Vitor), but why do people seem to hate Stubbs. Surely if there is an inside appointment, he would make the most sense. I know he left the club and came back but wasn't that because the club were messing him around with some clauses related to cancer. It was a while ago so I might be missing something but he has done well with the U21s, he has been with the club for ages and seems to be a decent bloke. Surely he makes more sense than Dunc, Neville and Weir.

Twitter post from name Portuguese football writer
Tom Kundert Tom Kundert ‏@Portu_Goal

"Congratulations to Porto coach Vítor Pereira. Maligned by analysts, even many Porto fans, but 2 titles, 1 defeat in 2 years. Everton bound?"

Am getting a little bit aroused by just how ON this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back