Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rene Girard lads. Just because I haven't mentioned him in a hundred pages or so.

He's not that old, he's not even 60. Could manage for 10 years at least.

Watch Newcastle sign him and we'll get Mark Hughes :rant:

I'm with you on Rene Girard, he's definitely my first choice.

I simply can't think of a bigger job available in the EPL than the Everton job, watch bungling Bill botch it and Rene or Vitor go to Stoke ........ You know it's going to happen *drinks bleach

You're right. If nothing else the Stoke situation might hurry BK along for fear of losing Moyses' preferred candidate

_45844438_kenwright_av512.jpg
Iwas hoping this was a gif of him doing jazz hands, how disappointed was I!

Stuart McCall seems to be out of the running. Beaten to him by a league one club. Bill you bad meff

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22614167

Kenwright is being advised by the Manchester United manager Moyes to give Weir - a feller linked with the Falkirk job a couple of months back - the hot seat to manage 6th best team in the Premier League. He should be competing with McCall (a more accomplished manager - which isn't saying much) for that Sheff Utd job.

Can't we just terminate Moyes's contract already? Pointless paying him for doing [Poor language removed] all and being on a sunbed for a month.

The Echo said he is going to split his time between us and Man U for next next week,and then he's going on his hols,
That's good of him

It's called humour.......... There are dozens of these on here. You've clearly got a life and haven't spent days reading through this thread going into meltdown like some of us :blink:

I don't think there's many on here with a sense of humour or a bit of wit. I made a joke earlier and someone came back with a serious remark (and no, the joke wasn't about Alan Stubbs unfortunately)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back