Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had call from a mate who maintains the car park at Goodison.
Container load of these things arrived at the ground 10 minutes ago.

Tony_Pulis_Mask.jpg

it's on?

...he brought Michael Owen in on a significant bunce and sat him on the bench all season whilst those on the pitch struggled to score a goal.
Fortunately, I think nobody is taking it seriously, hopefully Bill is deep in talks with Tuchel/Klopp/Jesus/Goldman and Sachs so is too distracted to even consider Pullis.

Not wanting to spoil this little pulis love in but I've noticed Pereira odds coming in again albeit slightly on paddy power he is into 9/1 he was 16's then into 12's yesterday. I know shouldn't get my hopes up or anything but pulis.... **** no way.

Pulis is free
Pereira is free
Weir or Stubbs free

List just got smaller for Titus Kenwright..

Hope e don't get Tiny Ol Pus.. If we do I recommend anyone with a seat on the half way line to relocate cos the ball won't be anywhere near the turf as it is fizzed from one box to the other for Crouch and Jelavic to chase their ass after.

Pisol and Neville - the nightmare ticket.

Not wanting to spoil this little pulis love in but I've noticed Pereira odds coming in again albeit slightly on paddy power he is into 9/1 he was 16's then into 12's yesterday. I know shouldn't get my hopes up or anything but pulis.... **** no way.

He's down to 6/1 on Hill's, but tbh until someone goes heavily odds on, this market means absolutely **** all. As the bookies will offer a price on anyone & then shorten as soon as any money lands, so as to minimise their exposure. As soon as they get any form of 'tip off' then the odds will go odds on in minutes. So until that happens the market offers no real pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back