Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe mate, I find Evertonians pining after Rafael Benitez to be installed as the manager just as cringeworthy.

I find Evertonians not wanting the best for our club cringworthy, because of what someone said when he managed our rivals, the less we have in common with Chelsea fans the better, and yet despite all there mardarsing they got another trophy, but **** it he called us a small club blah blah blah, let get ****ing alan stubbs in he doesn't think we are a small club. Great stuff

I find Evertonians not wanting the best for our club cringworthy, because of what someone said when he managed our rivals, the less we have in common with Chelsea fans the better, and yet despite all there mardarsing they got another trophy, but **** it he called us a small club blah blah blah, let get ****ing alan stubbs in he doesn't think we are a small club. Great stuff
Alan Stubbs thought we were a small club 9 years ago when he was in the papers saying Rooney should leave us and Join a bigger club Man u cos he wont get the chance again.

It's more than just a comment mate...his heart lies with the RS...

Not me. Benitez is a better manager than anything we're likely to end up with. Unambitious, lazy Internal appointment, that's cringeworthy.

Alan Stubbs thought we were a small club 9 years ago when he was in the papers saying Rooney should leave us and Join a bigger club Man u cos he wont get the chance again.

Well **** stubbs aswell, I want the potential candidate who would more then likely do the best that is possible for a manager of Everton football club, and out of all the candidates he would be the one I would lean towards in terms getting us as high as possible in the league, if someone else knows of someone who has been linked who they can say hand on heart would definitely do better (of course opinion) then I would like to hear who that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back