Votes: 33 2.1%
  • From within the club

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 108 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up what I was told if I'm wrong I'm wrong all i can say is sorry, it's as simple as that.
But there's hope! Even If I look a fool as its not been announced today

When you were telling us you didn't seem to be going on about what you had been told, the way you were coming across was asthough it was a total done deal and you were in the meeting between kenwright and stubbs.

Also that is an absolute trademark answer and what I was expecting to hear, 'it was what I heard' 'my mate told me'

There's a difference between posting inane crap & misleading people with 'confirmed' bull**** stories, like MickM86 did.

Yes this was the main offender MickM86... Who said he would ban himself if it wasn't true!
Maybe he's stuck to his word!!

Tbf to matty1878 he also said it but not with the same "confirmed" BS attached, just that he had heard it...

It's more than just a comment mate...his heart lies with the RS...

They're a sensitive bunch over the park so if he did join they'd hate him from day 1 for "betraying" them. And even if he did love them, as long as he tried to win every game for us and didn't wear his LFC shirt in the dugout at Goodison I wouldn't care. I'm fed up of settling for second best. I'd rather have a manager who could win us something but I didn't like than someone who is a sound lad but has zero experience.

Maybe mate, I find Evertonians pining after Rafael Benitez to be installed as the manager just as cringeworthy.

As cringeworthy as it undoubtedly is, it's still just an opinion.

Spouting off that you something is definite & 'confirmed' is deliberately misleading fellow Blues, the more trusting could have put cash on it, off the back of that 'gospel'.

Well **** stubbs aswell, I want the potential candidate who would more then likely do the best that is possible for a manager of Everton football club, and out of all the candidates he would be the one I would lean towards in terms getting us as high as possible in the league, if someone else knows of someone who has been linked who they can say hand on heart would definitely do better (of course opinion) then I would like to hear who that is.
Stubbs has no experience will make him a massive gamble, plus he got no charm when he talking to the media and who going to want to come and play for him, we need a bigger name cos we deserve it.

Watching Stoke time wasting after 10 minutes last year at Goodison made me hate that team, and manager. If he ends up our manager thousands would return their season tickets. He killed a part of football that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back